“Yuk!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge

You added Econo Lodge to your Saves list
Econo Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3913 Padre Boulevard, South Padre Island, TX 78597 (Formerly South Padre Island Days Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in South Padre Island
Guymon, Oklahoma
“Yuk!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

My family & I will Never Come back to this hotel! Our first room had a roach, we told the lady in the front we tried showing her the roach she did not care. She gave us another room. It just now turned into an Econolodge by choice hotels. I'll be writing a review on that site as well. The parking lot was so jammed, pool was dirty. We got a 2queen bds with kitchenette, that was kinda convenient. There So called continental breakfast was a JOKE!! No working ice machine. We usually stay at the Travelodge, which I totally recommend. Our expirence was horrible. Samona, or something like that, not too sure the girl's name. I feel she was careless & RUDE when we told her about the roach. I hated my stay at this hotel of horror!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
mcallen. texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My son and his 14 year old daughter stayed one night while on a fishing trip. Cockroaches in the rooms. Very Spartan living. It appears the staff and management really don't care about the conditions.I would recommend a different motewl in the future.

Room Tip: a different motel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mission
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The price that we paid to stay at this hotel was over-rated.. customer service was good. But the price was way to much. Adults and kids were spitting in the pool. kids running down the hallway in the middle of the night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Harlingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I loved the peace and tranquility we were able to experience at this site.
I would definitely recommend a stay at the Days Inn to every person I know will be in the area. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here and it was comfortable. The bed felt hard at first but once
we layed down we couldnt get up it was a firm but comfy bed( : Nice style, colors were cool and very tropical. Clean and beautiful tile floors. Great location and newly renovated. We loved it and
had a fun time. We would stay here again plus the price was very great for our budget. We had a very romantic time.Plus it had a hot tub and pool.

Room Tip: You can pick your own room if its available.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 3913 Padre Boulevard, South Padre Island, TX 78597 (Formerly South Padre Island Days Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > South Padre Island
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in South Padre Island
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
South Padre Island Days Hotel South Padre Island