“Go for it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Historic Sites, Cultural
3 attraction reviews
“Go for it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Even if Alva beach is not the closest door, the road to teach this city is quickly forget when you jump in the water of this amazing submarine réserve. A Must do if you re a serious diver.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Incredible dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Not just the best dive in my life, one of the best experiences I lived: An incredibly scenic shipwreck form the age of the Titanic, and full of sea life: bull sharks, manta rays, sea snakes, giant Queensland groupers and thousands of pelagic fish. All fish interacts with you. Just amazing!

Visited March 2014
Jindabyne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Although the sea was a bit rough and the visibility a bit low due to the after effects if the cyclone, the dive was great. So many fish, sting rays and interesting points on the wreck. The staff were awesome too - nothing was too much trouble.

Kingswinford, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I'd considered doing this dive for a while but was dubious because of the cost. I'm glad I did. The accommodation is beautiful and very handy in it's location. One of the guys collected me from near my accommodation and I set myself up in the tv room for the night before my dive.

THe weather had been awful all week and for safety dives had been cancelled and rescheduled. On the day of our try most of the participants, and crew, had terrible sea sickness but this was soaked up by the sarnies and fruit at lunch time onboard our boat.

The dive was incredible and we saw many species including but not limited to octopus, sea snakes, giant trevally and rays. The wreck was very well preserved.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
31 attraction reviews
“A bit overrated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I enjoyed the dive very much. But it is, for good reasons, somewhat restrictive. For me, the best wreck dive is the Liberty, on Bali. Why?because it is broken up and you can go in, out, up, down, all over it, with crystal clear visibility

Visited September 2013