“Maybe my new favorite place...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 119 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dallas, Texas
“Maybe my new favorite place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Okay... I admit its been too long since we have been in. Why is it possibly my new favorite place??
#1 food selection. Very large selection of meals, other than steak. Don't get me wrong, I love steak.but usually good steakhouse are kind of weak on other entrees. Not hear! Lots to choose from. I had their grilled meatloaf with shiner brew sauted onions and mushrooms with brown gravy. HOLY COW!!! Fsntastic! Even guys that don't like meatloaf will dig this!! Sides were 2grilled skewers of mixed veggies.
We are the opposite of petite. And we left full and with half our meals in to go boxes. The two of us ate at the cost of about one person at most steakhouses worth a crap. Highly recommend! My new favorite in Sherman town.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arlington, TX
“Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Not the best, not the worst. Average is a great description. Food & service were fine, but nothing amazing. Given the choice, I'd go to another "roadhouse" option.

Visited August 2012
Durant, Oklahoma
“Great Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Logan's Roadhouse serves excellent steaks. We love to eat the peanuts while we wait for our order. The hot rolls and butter are super yummy!

Visited July 2012
Calera, Oklahoma
“It has always been good....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have never had a bad experience at this place. The food is always good and the staff is always good. The prices are reasonable.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
“Great Nachos platter, and steak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had a Nachos platter appetizer, and it is large enough to serve 4 -6. We had one of the best steaks I have had in years. The server was great, and the place is well managed.

Visited December 2012