“Quite good overall...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Apex, North Carolina
“Quite good overall...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The Chimichanga and Fajitas were really good. The standard salsa wasn't the best, but it was okay. We ordered the salsa verde instead and it was good.

• Visited July 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great carne asada steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Loved the meat, the cut, the seasoning, the serving...Everything about it was great! The chips and salsa served were delicious and I loved the self-serve, free ice cream cones we got when we left. The restaurant is next to a gas statio and a couple of hotels, off a busy road, but hey...don't judge it until you try it...You'll love it!

Visited June 2012
Terrell, Texas
“Good, but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Food here was good. My fajita steak was very good, enchiladas were good. All sauces were good. Corn tortillas were thick, gooey, and almost no corn taste at all, very bad. Service was average. Atmosphere is good. As for value, the prices were good. Wife and I split a larger plate and were very pleased with the amount of food for the price. If the other issues would have been better, it could easily be 4/5 rating.

• Visited April 2012
Oklahoma
“Won't be back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

We stopped in to eat lunch here about 12:45, there were only 10-12 people in the restaurant so I thought we would be able to get in and out prettty fast. The selections on the menu were not what I expected for a mexican restaurant. Didn't really have anything to choose from that included grilled chicken. We were brought out chips and salsa and the chips were just crumbs and we told the waitress and she brought out another bowl which wasn't much better. We ordered our lunch and it took along time about 35 minutes for it to be brought out. We just ordered the basic enchilada plate and it seemed like a long time for them to have to prepare that when most of it is usually already prepared and they just have to put it on the plate. I have had alot better food that's for sure. Service was alright she just seemed very unorganized. Before we hit the road to continue on our trip we made a stop in the restroom and while I was washing my hands I noticed someone else in there. She came out of the stall and just darted right out the door not even stopping to wash her hands. I left out right behind her and noticed that she went into the kitchen. Now I just about got sick. I think they need to be inspected and checked into to make sure there staff is following health codes NEEDLESS TO SAY WE WON'T BE BACK!

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Frisco, Texas
“Customer Service was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I am guessing these folks took the comments below to heart. My server was as nice as can be. He made a couple of mistakes, but the manager came to my table immediately, apologized, and fixed the problem. I come from San Antonio, and lived in Mexico, so I am pretty picky about my Tex-Mex. The food was good. I enjoyed the flavor of the beef fajitas quite a bit.

• Visited February 2012