“Can't get enough!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Greek
“Can't get enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I'm not greek and don't pretend to be. However, the food here is REALLY good in my opinion. I love the flavor of all of the varied meats and the tiziki is delicious! My son even loves the felafel and he's a very picky eater. I don't like lamb as a norm, but I always order lamb here and can't get enough! We go here fairly regularly.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Antonio, Texas
“Greek done right. Enough said.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place is incredible. I've had almost everything on the menu at this point and have yet to try anything that wasn't among the best I've ever had. The lamb burger is one of the best burgers of any kind that I've eaten, and the gyros are juicy, with fresh, crisp vegetables on soft, warm pita bread. The appetisers are all wonderful - my wife can down a whole plate of dolmas if left unchecked. The staff always have positive attitudes, and the food is produced remarkably quickly without sacrificing quality. In addition, it is mostly self-service (saving you from the cost of the additional tip), but has the atmosphere of a sit-down restaurant. Great, great place. Definitely one to try!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Love at first bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I love to cook, so I usually regret going out to eat. I prefer to make my own food and often look at my plate at a restaurant and think, "I could have made this at home for cheap...and it would have tasted better." Papouli's did NOT give me that thought! The food was delicious. I've only gone once, so far, but I seriously doubt my view will change on my next visit. The food was great, the price was great, the service was great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“Chose the feta hamburger... no regrets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Menu was pretty good with choices, I chose the hamburger since I had to get going. There were different sides to choose from like salads vs. normal french fries. Place was pretty busy but service was not longer than normal. Decor was ok, you can also sit outside, which is next to Starbucks. It was not that great to get in/out of from other side of I-35.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Live Oak, Texas
“WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have never been to a better Greek restaurant, anywhere. The lamb kebab cannot be beat. The restaurant is always busy, clean, happy, and relaxing. The staff is exceptionally helpful and eager to make your experience a good one. DON'T MISS this restaurant for wonderful Greek and Middle Eastern food.

Visited October 2013