“Welcome night's rest after long day on road” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2950 N Hwy 123 Bypass, Seguin, TX 78155 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Seguin
Hickory, North Carolina
“Welcome night's rest after long day on road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

After 12 hours of driving, we started looking for a place to stay between Houston and San Antonio. We had stopped at several places that were out of our budget when we were led by our GPS to the Days Inn in Seguin. The manager gave us a rate that was even less than the AAA or AARP rate. The room was clean, towels were plentiful, the AC worked and we had a refrigerator to put our food into. Breakfast was typical Days Inn fare of cereal, coffee and bagels, but it got us back on the road quickly and to our destination early. The bed was comfortable. It was more than adequate for a place to sleep when heading down I-10. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fort Worth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

First off I just want to say that I am very surprised to see all the positive reviews here for this dump. I booked it on expedia yesterday and spent last night there. The hotel is very run down, the staff is not friendly, the rooms are small, the bed is old and very uncomfortable, the bedding has holes, the furniture is broken, the small TV had a horrible picture with lots of fuzz and a grainy look, the garment rod, sink and toilet plumbing is rusted, the towels are small and rough, and the free breakfast is lame. Not a great night sleep and I wish I had stayed at one of the many new hotels a few blocks away.

Room Tip: try somewhere else, but in an emergency make sure you don't face I-10.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had reviewed the hotels in the surround area and most had too many deficiencies and this one did not. The hotel is easy to find (I was using a GPS but not necessary), the room was decent with all towels needed, nice enough bed with soft pillows, clean room, coffee in room, refrigerator, good tv, nice clean pool, plenty good continental breakfast, easy check in and out, etc. I can recommend it for anyone wanting a quiet cost effective hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Galveston Island, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I wasn't expecting much since Hotwire gives it one star but for the price we paid I'm extremely happy. They don't have bolts on the doors which I though was standard but other than that I like it.

We didn't use the pool or breakfast but both looked good. Will stay here next time for sure!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Germany/USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I needed a room east of San Antonio to get on the highway early. I chose this based on the location and other reviews. I was pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the room was adequate and very clean. It was very quiet also being a block off the interstate helped.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Victoria, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had to stay the weekend for a class i was taking and needed a cheap but nice hotel. Thats hard to find usually... This hotel was perfect for what i needed. Nice friendly and prepared staff. My room was ready and cooled prior to me getting there which is a huge deal for me. I had a late check in and they had all my papers ready to sign and i was ready to go. Breakfast was included and typical for a free breakfast. Nice variety with fruits and pastries. The room was very clean and comfortable. Im not a big fan of hard beds which this was but overall that wouldnt stop me from coming back. If I'm in the area again this will be my go to hotel. I stayed in a queen single room because it was just me. Air con worked well and little outside noise was heard.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!