“Well-Managed Hotel -- A good stay” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1130 Larkin Avenue, Seguin, TX 78155   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Seguin
usa
“Well-Managed Hotel -- A good stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

I stayed at this hotel on June 16th. I was in town for a funeral. My cousin who is a local recommended this hotel.

I got off the plane and called the Hampton Inn for shuttle service. They picked me up within30minutes. The hotel is only a 30 miles from the airport, but he had other stops. There were no issues with check-in. The staff was able to accommodate by putting me in a hotel room near my parents who were also there for the funeral.

There were a couple of places that were in walking distance to eat dinner. One was Chillis and the other was Joe italian . This was a very nice feature and prevented us from having to rent a car.

The hotel was very clean and quiet when we stayed there. There seemed to be many business travelers due to its location near the Seguin,. I really didn't hear

They had a nice breakfast with biscuits and gravy, eggs, cereal, breads, juice, yogurt, fruits, and coffee.

They also have a computer room where you can access the internet at no charge.

The hotel seem fairly modern or renovated. New modern sinks with shelves below for towels, newly tiled showers, and a modern thermostat that kept the room cool on my in and out from room.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

67 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

The management at this hotel is not very good. There was confusion with our groups' reservations when we used this hotel for multiple bookings. The staff did not ask whose name the room was booked under, and this caused problems.
There was not a good supply or variety at breakfast. Parking was also an issue and we had to park next door because there was not enough at our hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Phila, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was a great experience. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. I would stay at this place again and highly recommed it.

chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

My stay at Hampton Inn Seguin has been very pleasant. The friendly staff and incredible service makes the stay well worth it. It was a pleasure to interact with the friendly staff. Its just makes the stay more memorable. Not mention, that the rooms are very clean and tidy. I would recommend this excellent hotel to all who visit the seguin.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2009

My wife and I traveled from New York to Seguin Texas with our infant child this past weekend. Those who travel with infant children know how stressful that can be! We arrived at the hotel and immediately felt the hospitality directly from the GM Suresh Patel. He welcomed us, and informed me BEFORE we even saw our room that the crib we requested was already in the room. The rooms are tastefully decorated and the beds are incredibly comfortable. Houskeeping did a fantastic job and although we didn't have breakfast there, they provided a full breakfast buffet every morning. Nice 42" LCD TV's and the climate control in the room very easy to use. They have a pool and the cleanliness in this hotel is outstanding. We've stayed and numerous 5 Star hotels and resorts and we've seen the best and worst of them all. If cleanliness, hospitality, amenities and cost are on your priority list, you can't go wrong with this hotel. * One final observation, the hotel is within walking distance of 2 national chain restraunts (Chili's and I-Hop) and also a Truck Stop that has a Subway deli inside. Very friendly staff and kudos to the houskeeping staff, they rival any 5 star hotel in cleanliness.

Silver Spring, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

During my business trip with my colleagues, we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Seguin, TX for 4 nights. The Hotel Staff was Great, the Rooms were Fantastic, and the Hotel was Wonderful.
The staff provide us with excellent service, they were helpful in providing local information, and were very friendly. On Day 3, my team had to put together a last minute presentation, so it was great to have a Meeting Room and Printing Service (Complimentary) at the hotel.
Our overall experience at the hotel was wonderful. We have several business trips planned this year to Seguin, we are definitely staying at the Hampton Inn in Seguin.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2009

Nice, clean hotel with good breakfast included as part of the stay. Large screen TV and small fridge in the rooms are nice touches. Close to chain restaurant for evening dining. We had trouble with a boat trailer on a Sunday morning and the staff went out of their way to find a mechanic. They were literally calling friends, relatives, and local repair shops to help us out. The problem was successfully resolved in a relatively short period of time and we were able to complete our trip without further problems. Their willingness to go "above and beyond" was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Hampton Inn Seguin? Share your experiences!