“Management was very accomodating” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston NASA Seabrook
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3636 NASA Rd 1, Seabrook, TX 77586   |
Ranked #6 of 6 hotels in Seabrook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Management was very accomodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We traveled to Galveston for an overnight fishing trip and LaQuinta Seabrook was the most affordable hotel in the area. The drive to the hotel was a little far from Galveston but it was worth it once we got to our room. We had a family suite and there was enough room for five people to sleep comfortably. We had an issue with the pullout sofa but the staff provided us with two rollaway beds instead. After a hot shower we all crashed out and everyone slept peacefully.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My first experience was over the phone. I called one morning to inquire about the rooms in order to plan for my stay. I was hastily greeted by a woman who rudely blurted out "La Quinta Inn." I began to ask about the details of the rooms but was interupted and told all the information I needed could be found on-line and was rushed off the phone. I ended up booking through a third party anyways for the better deal, but was still slightly put off by the attitude i recieved over the phone. I checked in after twelve at night and was suprised how nice the clerk was and suspected maybe the woman i had spoke to was in training or having a bad day. The next morning at breakfast there was a large crowd in the breakfast area and the young woman attendning to breakfast was all alone. I went to the front desk to ask for some assistance and was meet by the woman i had spoke with breifly on the phone. She told me she would be with me in a minute so i told her i would sit back down and wait for her. Ten minutes later i watched her go outside and take a smoke break out by the dumpster all while the poor woman making breakfast was busting her hump trying to serve 25 people. When she returned she attended to her son before i had to return to the front desk for help a second time. When i asked who the manager on duty was she promptly repsonded that she was. I gave up after that.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Bacliff, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was looking for a good hotel and found one, the rooms are clean neat and very well kept. Nothing seems out of place or damaged. The staff is friendly and courteous. I highly recommend if you need anything thing ask Kyle on the night shift, he is nothing short of helpful and he goes above and beyond.

Room Tip: If your checking in at night, Kyle will help you get the best value and service for you stay.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Rates are a little pricey, but not bad compared to the rest of the hotels in the area. Cold a/c, clean sheets, plenty of towels. Breakfast was hot and ready on time and there was still plenty left when i came down for seconds right before 9:30, the cut off time. The woman working breakfast even asked if she could get me anything else before she closed up. The clerk working the front desk in the morning seemed a little frantic, and when i asked if i could get some fresh towels before heading up she abruptly cut me off and informed me housekeeping would take care of it, which i found a bit annoying, but the rest of the staff deffinatley made up for it. The guy working at night neven printed us out some maps to a local beach and some good resturants and was more than happy to chat about activities in the area availabe to us. The young lady working in the afternoon was cheerful and was quick to respond in bringing us a few extra towels and some soap when we got back from our day out. THe pool closes at 9, which i found to be odd, but the clerk made an exception for us as long as we kept the noise down. Over all it was a very pleasant experience, and the property is in a great location with a ton of stuff to do nearby.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I Chose this hotel because it was a great location and a very good area and I have stayed with la Quinta before in the past. I checked in the morning near afternoon with a lady named Jaime. She was very rude and in a hurry with me. I thought it was very unprofessional that a screaming kid was behind the front desk and it was her son. When you come to work, wouldn't you not bring your screaming child plus be very pleasant to us hotel guests paying over a $100 a night. She is not attentive and seemed like I was not a priority to her. She seemed everything else around her was important. This is the first hotel I stayed at that I have ever seen this issue and I wish this problem will be taken care of because this is how you looker customers.

• Stayed May 2013
Cincinnati
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Spent two nights at this La Quinta hotel...we were glad to leave!! For the nightly rate, I expected an above average hotel room but got a below average room with serious maintenance issues. First, the smoke detector when off in the middle night due to a bad battery. The maintenance personnel told us that they wait until this happens to the change the battery. Next, the wireless Wifi is almost non-existing. I had to use my phone's 4G hotspot to use my laptop. They do serve a hot breakfast if you get there in time to get some. Hotel staff was not quick to replenished the food when they ran out. The bath toilet leaked onto the floor and the bath light bulb keep flickering on and off. I can't recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston NASA Seabrook? Share your experiences!