“Love the lasagna!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Seabrook, Texas
“Love the lasagna!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

A really great location if you like quiet, intimate settings. The restaurant is not large and is located in a strip shopping center so that might give one the impression that the food is not the best. Wrong. We love this place and often eat in or order lasagna for a great take-out. Recommend it if you are entertaining and need help with one or more dishes. It makes being the hostess an easy option!

Visited March 2015

League City, Texas
“Don't waste your time, no Gem here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2014

Do youself a favor and skip it. Cold bread stuck in a basket off of a cut loaf. Premade garden salad mix. OVERPRICED. Nothing homemade here. Had better eggplant parm at Olive Garden. I can honestly say this is the first time Trip Advisor Reviewers steer us wrong. Go down I-45 to 546 and try Bada Bing. Better food also BYOB and reasonably priced.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Italian and BYOB”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Italian Cafe is the bomb! They make their own Italian sausage and meatballs and they are just like Maw Maw's. Lots of other great items on the menu, too, though I would stay away from the veal. My favorite is spaghetti and meatballs with a side of Italian sausage. BYOB makes it even more affordable. Small corkage fee. I'm Italian and I know great Italian food. Try it; you'll love it.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kemah, Texas
“DON't GO!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Horrible, horrible service. We took some friends and got the worst service I have ever had. Hostess kept trying to seat the people that came in after us instead of taking us. Waitress brought only one plate of food to our friends, after we had waited quite a long time, saying she thought they were going to split the plat plate. Desert was ordered and after 30 minutes we still did not get it. But waitress did bring the ticket with the desert on it! She said she was still getting it! REALLY? We paid and still no desert by that time told the waitress make it to go. Wait wait wait. I could see her standing next to the deserts just holding a conversation with the hostess. When she finally decided to grace us with her presence again she informed us they were now out of the Italian cream cake. I REPEAT DONT GO HERE!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Seabrook, Texas
“comfortable venue, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The restaurant allows you to bring your own wine, When you enter you grab a menu, make your selection and seat yourself. Friday evening is usually busy, with lots of locals, family and friends. I like their selections, never had a bad meal there. Huge lasagna portions ( consider splitting with a salad). My granddaughter loves their spaghetti and meat balls.

Visited November 2012