“A taste of Lebanon !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 62 Restaurants in Seabrook
Houston, Texas
“A taste of Lebanon !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is a wonderful place to experiment the taste of Mediterranean food. A wide variety of choices from kibbeh, kebabs, etc. Friendly staff, good food ! Give it a try !

• Visited November 2013

Seabrook
“Really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Best Mediterranean food in the area. I just got back from Istanbul and this food is just as good or better than the food I had there.

• Visited November 2013
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there today, my second time. The service is great and the food is Very Good! They serve no alcohol, but we were told you can bring your own wine. I will be going back!

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Royal Meditteranean and Saif....The New Craze!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Amazing food and crazy awesome staff! The most authentic food I've found since coming back to the western hemisphere! We loved our entire experience there and they were the most hospitable staff I've ever experienced! Saif and friends were great hosts and seeing as how I love anything worldly or ethnic AND I literally live right behind this place, I'm now a regular there and would go for lunch today if I wasn't in the mood for Indian food! The old Texas Hippie Connection, you go now!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Mediterranean Food in Seabrook”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This new restaurant just opened up in Seabrook. There are several Mediterranean restaurants in the Clearlake area but most that we have been to are just average. This one surprised (pleasantly) us! We have been here twice for lunch. Both times I ordered the Gyro and was very pleased. My wife ordered a Greek salad and we had a side of Hummus. We were very pleased with all of our selections. We will be going back for dinner to sample other offerings.

• Visited July 2013