“Clean, modern, and close to NASA” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Seabrook
Paris
“Clean, modern, and close to NASA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Large and clean rooms, nice and welcoming staff and excellent breakfast (One of the Best un this kind of hôtels). 5 mn from NASA and Kemah. Excellent location to visit NASA Space center and stay betwwen Houston and Galveston. No hesitation if you are looking for something which matches these criteria for a reasonable price. Quiets because NICOT on the boulevard.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. We arrived a little early but were still able to check in and relax before we started our weekend. Everyone had a smile on their face and was happy to answer any questions we had. We will definitely be back at this hotel again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was a great place to stay. If we come back to the area we will stay here again. The lobby area is a little interesting, but fun. The rooms were big, clean and "modern." We came up to go to a baseball game, but wanted to go to Kemah, so we ended up staying toward Kemah, which was a 5-10 min drive. Located close to NASA and Clearlake.

The staff was great. The breakfast was just a quick start breakfast but decent.

Location is a little weird because it is kind of off the main road, but accessible.

Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Just got home from a week long stay at this hotel. The location was perfect, and the overall look of the hotel was awesome. The rooms are nice and large with comfy beds. The hotel staff was super friendly, and ready to help in any way possible. Bar was a nice touch, and the patio area made for lovely evenings. Breakfast was fabulous, and offered quite a variety. I will definitely visit this place again!

Stayed August 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Hotel is in excellent location and the staff are very friendly. That was the good. Now for the bad. The room 327 had a bad odor almost smelled like old urine. When I mentioned it to the desk staff she came to the room to confirm the smell. She said she also Smelled the odor and was very apologetic ..she said she would find some air something to freshen the air. She could not find anything and she apologized again but the hotel was booked so we had deal with the stinky room. They added 1000 points to my rewards account. Great! Except the room still was stinky! So we accepted the fact that we had to deal with stinky room. This was not the only problem with room 327. After getting pizza for the boys, one Of them noticed a BIG ROACH on the wall. Again, I went to the desk staff to share my experience and ask for some bug spray or a big net to the catch the roach. Again no bug spray or net. I caught roach and and presented to the desk staff. Again they were very apologetic and presented us with a basket of water chez it's and candy, they also said they would discount my bill. They did discount the bill $15.

Room Tip: Don't accept room 327 and make sure you a big net!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Terri A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Please accept my apology for your room issues.
I can assure you that I have reviewed your comments with the entire staff, and we will be working to improve those areas which were no up to your expectations (nor ours)
Victoria, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here for our anniversary trip to the Galveston/Kemah area. The hotel room was very clean. It seemed pretty new. The entrance was a challenge to find at night but that does not effect how nice the employees were and the front desk even gave us a coupon for a free appetizer for the Kemah boardwalk! There was not a bath tub and the shower water leaked everywhere! Other than that it was a great place to stay and very conveniently located near Kemah and NASA.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I recommend this hotel if you want to stay for other activities around Kemah and Seabrook. It is super clean. They have very comfortable bed including mattress, pillows, bedding. My family like their set up interior. You have separate section for sofa and desk. I booked 2-queen beds room and 1-king bed room. The 2-queen beds room is bigger than the king bed room. The price for these two rooms is a little bit difference. Nice free breakfast with hot food, juices, coffee, tea, fresh fruit and other things. You can make your own waffe.
The reason I only give 4 stars, not 5 stars because of its location & no restaurant around that area. It take only 2 miles from the hotel to Kemah Broadwalk. But because of holiday weekend (July 4th), it took me 2 hours to get there. When I got there, police blocked the entrance just a few cars in front of my car. I had to park at the store a few blocks and walked to broadwalk. It was a pain when you tried to leave after the fire work show. I recommend Holiday Inn (walking distance from Kemah broadwalk). I will book that hotel if I want to spend my day at broadwalk.

Room Tip: Try to book a room away from elevator. The walls are so thin. You could hear what's going on n...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook? Share your experiences!