We were passing through on our way to points east, although we had stopped to see the Thomas Sully exhibit at the SAMuseum of Art. We stayed here because the car crime rate in the San Antonio was so bad. It was a good decision. The staff were pleasant and the bed was comfortable, the room seemed clean. We'd return if we had to be in the SA area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz hotel is located midway between San Antonio and New Braunfels. From the legendary historic landmarks of the Alamo and Spanish Governor's Palace to exploring the underworld marvels at Natural Bridge Caverns, there is plenty to keep you entertained. We offer easy access to I-35, Randolph Air Force Base, downtown San Antonio and a number of family attractions. Get a great night's rest on the comfortable clean and fresh Hampton bed®, and wake up to Hampton's free hot breakfast. Take advantage of free high-speed internet access in each guest room, a handy lap desk and MP3 alarm clock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz Hotel Schertz
- Hampton Inn And Suites Schertz
- Hampton Inn Schertz
- Schertz Hampton Inn