We selected this hotel (3 rooms) because our friends wanted to bring their dog.
This hotel was a health hazard! Not only should the Health Dept look into this place, but the Fire Marshal's Office too. Every electric outlet in the place was shot & looked burned. You touch the lamp or hair dryer plug & it fell out.
The pool water was green.
The beds were wore out. My wife & I rolled toward the center of the matress.
The door had a spring that was so tight that after you fought it open & got in the room, the door would slam shut so hard it seemed the glass was going to shatter & the noise was loud.
The mini refrigerator was a maybe. Maybe you got one, maybe you didn't. I was told I should have called ahead to reserve one, as they're often stolen. If that doesn't tell you something.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn San Marcos
- San Marcos Rodeway Inn