“Food fit for foodies” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Conroe, Texas
“Food fit for foodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stopped by on a Saturday night when several large groups were present. The initial service was excellent. Our wait for our food was expected. Our server was prompt in refilling drinks and informing us of our food delivery time. The food was the best we have ever experienced for this franchise. We have eaten in Houston, Conroe, Humble, San Antonio, Austin and Clear Lake but this location served the best tasting and most professionally presented food to date.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Food was awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

After a long day at the outlets, we want yummy food we stop and eat. Very good restaurant can't wait to come back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“What an Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My fellow co-workers and I tried this place for the first time. It was nice and the attire was relaxed. The atmosphere was somewhat of a wooded area and had a wildlife motif. The food was delicious and the drinks were excellent. I can't wait to visit again.

Dallas
“waiter being best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I had another road trip for the company I work for and stopped in san marcus because I was tirid and could not finish drive to san Antonio. that was best decision I have ever made.i sat at table 33 Cesar was my waiter. he was busy that night but was the best waiter I have ever had. he talked to each patron and did not spend much time but just letting you know he was THERE FOR YOU. I will always stop there when driving thru no matter what time of day. it was just that kind of place. I am not picky and I am very easy to please but he set a new bar for all the waiter to come into my life.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Weslaco, Texas
“Worth the trip just for the salsa and green sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My family enjoyed a good meal. The salsa and green sauce served when you arrive was so good we ate several bowls. I ordered The Gringo and enjoyed the enchilada and the fajitas and the beef taco. My grandson ordered bacon-wrapped shrimp which looked delicious. The enchilada verdes also looked good. Everything was served hot and quickly.

Visited September 2013