RUDE STAFF ALERT!!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
So, we got a king size room for 5 of us (180$ a night) looked like a great room, got in there and found that the ceiling was leaking onto the bed and the outlet. They were out of blankets&pillows. The lady was also rude about it saying "she got none,so don't ask." That night it rained, the rain came in through the window and into the ac unit. We could smell and see mold that formed in the unit. So in the morning we went downstairs and talked to the manager about changing rooms/getting some money back. He said he could only help us by taking off the 15$ a night rollaway bed....... He was acting like this was not a new problem and that this has happened before. He sent someone up to fix the ac unit,then the next morning it was leaking again. Oh and the food isn't that great either. So don't waste your money on a crummy room,food and rude employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in San Marcos, TX is the perfect choice for discerning guests. The Country Inn & Suites offers business and leisure travelers all the comforts of home and office. Our hotel's breakfast is second to none, featurings five different and equally delicious breakfast zones. Guests can enjoy our heated indoor pool and spa, 24-hour Business Center and state-of-the-art-Fitness Center with free weights. All of our Guestrooms feature high-speed Internet, wifi, cable TV, a microwave, refrigerator and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson San Marcos, Texas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites San Marcos
- Country Inn & Suites San Marcos Hotel San Marcos