No refund? Even when reservations cancelled 6 weeks in advance? Surely they could rebook that room during that period. And to not refund because the price was "exceptionally low" when in fact it was higher than their published rates? Won't be going here and I recommend anyone else avoid it also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in San Marcos, TX is the perfect choice for discerning guests. The Country Inn & Suites offers business and leisure travelers all the comforts of home and office. Our hotel's breakfast is second to none, featurings five different and equally delicious breakfast zones. Guests can enjoy our heated indoor pool and spa, 24-hour Business Center and state-of-the-art-Fitness Center with free weights. All of our Guestrooms feature high-speed Internet, wifi, cable TV, a microwave, refrigerator and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson San Marcos, Texas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites San Marcos
- Country Inn & Suites San Marcos Hotel San Marcos