“Always a bargain” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Type: Factory outlets, Shopping & Fashion
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Hollister, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Old Navy, Reebok, Banana Republic, Nautica, Kenneth Cole and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in San Marcos. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Always a bargain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015 NEW

A trip to the outlets is always one of our stops. We always find great bargains. Plan on spending the entire day to get your shopping on.

Visited February 2015

TX
36 attraction reviews
“Great selection! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

I was there last week. Lots and lots of different and fun shopping choices. I could have spent lots more time if I would have had the time. Prices are less than retail but don't go expecting a super bargain. I would go again!

San Marcos, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Love this shopping experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2015

We enjoy San Marcos a few times a year, I always save a little extra to go to the mall. I perfer tanager because they have kirklands, old navy, and Bass just to name a few! Come early and parking won't be a problem but on the weekends it harder to get good parking !

Visited September 2014
San Francisco, California
8 attraction reviews
“Timberland store has great products, excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2015

I went to this Timberland Factory Store recently. I wanted to return a coat that I had gotten at timberland.com. Josh Muder, the Store Manager, cheerfully precessed the refund. He recommended that I shop and look for other items, since I had a store credit. Jenson Wenzel, the Assistant Store Manager, showed me a selection of items. Both Josh and Jenson were very helpful, and I wound up buying several items. Good job!

Visited January 2015
Tuscola, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“FAVORITE Tool and Boot spots”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015

I can let my wife wander lots of other places while I visit Direct Tools Factory Outlet there. I ALWAYS spend too much, but they almost always have some sort of % off sale going, and I get reminder e-mails of when those are coming.
I also like the Cavender's store there. I have bought several pair of boots there, and this is one of the largest Cavender's that I have visited.

Visited January 2015