“More my style.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 shopping in San Marcos
Type: Factory Outlets
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy fashionable savings at over 100 stores and designer outlets off of I-35 at Exit 200. Brand name stores include: Hollister, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Old Navy, Coldwater Creek, Reebok, Banana Republic, Nautica, Kenneth Cole and many more.Be sure to visit Shopper Services when you arrive to pick up a coupon book or join TangerClub for additional savings. Check us out on the Tanger Outlet website and mobile app. Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Phoenix, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
“More my style.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 NEW

I love Outlet Mall shopping! Premier Outlet is the wish I could mall where Tanger is more waht my pocketbook can afford. I am sorry Coldwater Creek is closing. My hubby goes through jeans and his favorites are Levi jeans. We buy all his jeans at the Levi outlet store at Tanger.

Visited July 2014

Houston
8 attraction reviews
“Love this shopping paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We bought a whole lots of merchandizes here! With additional discounts, everything we saw was a great bargain! Will definitely be back again if we are visiting San Antonio again!

Visited July 2014
Austin, TX
14 attraction reviews
“Tanger - on the right side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

If you don't realize it there are actually two outlet centers here. One is Tanger and the other is Premium. I much prefer the Tanger side and as you could spend two days walking around all the stores in the whole place I would suggest starting here. Tanger is on the right side when you are driving in from the highway. The stores on this side seem to have better pricing and more things that you might want on your average shopping trip. On my average shopping trip it is usually clothes. I love the DressBarn for work clothes and the one at Tanger seems to have good prices compared to the regular store. Some of the stores have outlets in Tanger and Premium. There are all sorts of stores on this sides that you might find stuff for older kids or teens in also. I will say that I was somewhat disappointed when I tried to find Christmas presents in December, but if I'm just clothes shopping I'm usually pretty happy. If you take kids you might want to bring them something to drink in a bottle or snacks as there aren't really many places to get that sort of thing. Wear comfortable shoes!

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Hoodwinked”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I am not sure why people flock to this outlet. The impression is that you can get highly discounted merchandise from high end stores when in fact the products are either full price or the mark downs are no better than off-season sales at the local department stores. Most of the other products are made specifically for the outlets so might as well just shop at a discount store near you since the quality is the same. The exceptions were some products from Crate and Barrel and the back room at Caphalon.

Visited October 2013
Aransas Pass, Texas
“Not what it used to be!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I used to make 3 or 4 trips a year to these malls but slowed down due to higher and higher prices. Think I've made my last visit. I can find much better deals in my local area and not have to pay for a hotel room. Seems that more and more of the stores have been taken over by foreigners. I think the younger employees are much friendlier.

Visited May 2014