“This hotel served its purpose. My husband and I enjoyed our...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in San Marcos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Booked a room on Priceline to come down for a friends birthday party. Arrived at the hotel only to wait over a hour to check in. The could not find my reservation even though I had my trip number and all the required paperwork. Instead of calling Priceline themselves they made me call only to have have Priceline tell me the would call the hotel. I could hear the front desk phone ringing when the boy apparently running the from desk says "oh are they calling us, that not going to do anything" finally he picks up the phone and they find out their fax machine was off. We waited some more now 45 minutes late to our friend surprise party. Hotel finally tells us we can leave and check in when we come back from the party. I gave them my cell phone number so they could contact me with any problems. 3am we come back to the hotel. As I'm walking to the front desk "rhaj" I'm assuming that's the manager starts telling me I have no reservation here and I needed to get out of the hotel. Un excuses me ?? You are the ones who couldn't turn on your stupid fax machine. Needless to say we stayed right next door for a cheaper price and much nicer staff!

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Travelodge San Marcos? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge San Marcos

Address: 1611 IH-35 North, San Marcos, TX 78666
Location: United States > Texas > San Marcos
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in San Marcos
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge San Marcos 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge San Marcos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
Comfort Inn San Marcos
San Marcos Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Travelodge San Marcos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.