“Worst experience.” 2 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in San Marcos
“Worst experience.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed many times with Ramada. They are our go to hotels. We had booked 2 weeks prior. They over booked and placed us in a king suite. Comforters were dirty. The pull out bed was dirty with no pillows, sheets, or blanket. The shower knob was broken, that I had to us my shampoo bottle yo turn it on. I have already told friends to never recommend this Ramada.

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
South Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

Dirty carpet, stains on bedspreads, musty smell, shower faucet would not turn off, desk clerk couldn't be found - "family friend" (?!) came in to take over, towels I wouldn't use on my dogs, lumpy mattress and pillows, musty smelling sheets, charged more than internet quote, only put out small amount for breakfast and didn't replenish (wouldn't dare eat anything there anyway)....worst motel experience we've ever had - just YUCK overall.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

My fiance and I visited San Marcos and our stay at the Ramada was wonderful. The front desk receptionist was very friendly and quickly checked us into our room. The room was perfect. It smelled great, was very clean, and very spacious! The bed was incredibly comfortable and so nice to sleep on. I've stayed at many hotels and this was, by far, my best experience. The location is really great because we were only 5 minutes away from the river and the university. The breakfast in the morning was also awesome...I loved the hot waffles! Overall, a super great stay! Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

Was a really great price, the room was clean, smelled of great, front desk was the best experience ive ever had. His name was Trevor i believe, great customer service, probably one of the best hotels ive stayed at in the past couple days and i travel for work so its very important to me. WILL STAY AGAIN. Peter was very nice and knew exactly what needed to be done in order to help with my CL card and the amount of days i needed to stay. awesome! fully recommend

Room Tip: great rooms i stayed in 221, 215, 223
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014 via mobile

I have to say, I have never felt so welcomed by a motel. The front desk man, I think his name was Trevor, was so kind to my family and I. I felt like he truly cared about our needs. He was friendly, professional, and quick on his feet. We booked our room easily and were given a fair price. He was happy to help us with anything we needed. The only complaint I have is that the fence doesn't go all the way around the pool, so the gas station next door can totally see anyone swimming in the pool. I was not very comfortable with having my kids swimming where anyone can see them. Other than that I was very pleased with the service. I would like to personally thank Trevor for making our stay comfortable and fun!

• Stayed September 2014

Been to Ramada Limited San Marcos? Share your experiences!