“We left to find another hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in San Marcos
H
“We left to find another hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This hotel was truly awful. There were roaches in our room and the toilet had a shelf to cover the lid of the water tank that was missing. The room smelled old and musty as well. The parking lot didn't have enough spaces and was poorly lit.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Shenyang, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and i stayed there four nights for visiting and shopping, the location is very good for people to shop in the area because the hotel is near the premium outlets san marcos that is the biggest outlets in TEXAS USA. and the price of the hotel is reasonable for travellers, the room is clean, the people who work there are nice, the best thing i like is the hotel' s policy that you don't need to pre-pay the room fee and the cancelling is free. sure we will be back next year!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stay here while in town on a business trip. I liked it so much that I had my family come out and we made it a small family trip. We love seeing new place and showing our all about the world the staff here great about telling us place to go and things to see near by that are kids would love.The rooms are clean the beds are big and best part is that they helped make the trip a lot of fun for my family.

Killeen, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I am a coach of a 14 year old division girls for fast pitch softball team. We had a tourney in San Marcos and parents rented a total of 8 rooms. First of we were told had huge breakfast and pool but we got there and pool is under construction and with in 30 minutes the breakfast bar was empty and nothing ever replaced. BUT THIS IS FAR FROM THE REAL PROBLEM...when one of my parents check in with her 9 year old daughter and her 14 year old daughter they had just settled down when the 9 year old finds a small pink purse. The parent being a single mom placed it on bed and came to get me. I went to the room and unzipped it just a little to find 3 crack glass pipes with a ton of dirty/bloody tissues and a lot of tin foil rolled up in purse. I took it to front desk very upset and they chose to do nothing. Other parents complained to me the next morning of suspicious people hanging out in parking lot thru out the night!!!! Safe clear of this place!!!

Room Tip: Room 206 had ants, Room 208 had crack pipes, stay away from stair well while suspicious characters w...
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel had a very reasonable rates with big room. Room was clean and in good condition. Front desk staff was very friendly. Check-in and Check-out was quick. Continental breakfast was o.k. I stayed couple of nights with no issues. This was my business trip and will difinitely will stay hear again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited San Marcos? Share your experiences!