“Never again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge San Angelo

You added Travelodge San Angelo to your Saves list
Travelodge San Angelo
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   4205 S Bryant Blvd, San Angelo, TX 76903 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in San Angelo
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014 via mobile

Dirty & smellly. They didn't give us the wifi password at check in. When I picked up the phone to call the front desk it didn't work. I called using my mobile and I only could get a recording saying we are not here, leave a message so I gave up after multiple attempts. This is not an expensive hotel at $90 per night, but I expected more for some reason. Don't stay here. Spend the extra money and stay somewhere else. I've never stayed in a Travelodge prior to this and after tonight, I never will again.

Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Georgetown, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

The room was decent. It is a little dated but can't be beat for the price. We were able to check in by 12. We had a family function that started at 2pm and we had to get our kids ready. The gentleman at the front desk was very understanding and let us into the room. The rooms were nice and clean even though they are a little dated. I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014

believe the reviews. I stayed for a week for business. I wish I could have stayed somewhere else. The staff was nice enough.. but sheets had burn holes, place smelled so bad. shower curtain dirty.. I mean dirty, flithy, hand prints, grease, grime. there were power outlets in every outlet. weird. the securty look on my door was broken, slept with a chair against the door. coffee pot was weird. coffee filters didnt fit in machine... even replacing the coffee packets was hit or miss each day. maid service -- what... i guess they come in and pull the covers up over the pillows, but do not make the bed or clean well. It was just flithy. breakfast was strange. a big refridgerator in the corner with a gallon of milk and some cereal.. all served up in a stuffy room. so sad and unsantiary for the hotel business. I know there is an oil boom... but this place is full of -- nasty.

Room Tip: go somewhere else. stay off Bryant Street. the oil boom is not going to let up anytime soon...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Vancouver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Run down property jury rigged and not updated...non smoking room smelling of smoke. Food items tasted stale. Cost was higher for less value than most travelodge properties.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge San Angelo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge San Angelo

Address: 4205 S Bryant Blvd, San Angelo, TX 76903 (Formerly Econo Lodge)
Location: United States > Texas > San Angelo
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in San Angelo
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Travelodge San Angelo 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge San Angelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
San Angelo Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge San Angelo

If you own or manage Travelodge San Angelo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.