“We Were Stuffed!!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“We Were Stuffed!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Saturday lunch and the place was packed! All the food was delicious. We had chicken tacos, chipotle chicken enchiladas, and chicken fajitas. We were stuffed!!

Service was on the slow side.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ann Arbor, MI
“Tasty Tex-Mex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The server put me completely at ease with witty banter, and the food was tasty: Chile Rellenos
1 chile poblano pepper with rice and beans, flour tortilla. Sat on the patio with cooling fans on a roasty day. I'd go back :) Like many places, the inside was stinky with the smell of frying oil but brightly decorated and a lively atmosphere. Chips are housemade and the best!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salado, Texas
“Good Tex-Mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Although every table was filled, service was excellent and the meal came out faster than I would have anticipated. Had the chipolte chicken enchilada plate which was piping hot when it came out and delicious.

Visited July 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“Fajita's so tender”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I went to Armenta's today for the first time and had the daily special of Fajita's. Those Fajita's were so tender they almost melted in my mouth. The chips, salsa and guacamole were good and the refried beans had a smokey taste that was awesome. This is by far the best Mexican Restaurant that we have found here in San Angelo and trust me, we have been to all of them in 6 years. Thank You Amenta's for a pleasurable dining experience!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Tastes like heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the Felipe Special and it was delicious. I went by myself and it was small, loud and crowded, but i still love the atmosphere. It makes me feel like home.

• Visited May 2013