“Great Take-Out Fast Delivery!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 178 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: Chinese
Killeen, Texas
“Great Take-Out Fast Delivery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I like this place! Great flavors and most any dish can be made with tofu upon request. Fresh hand made egg rolls and vegetable lo mein are my favorites. If you are ordering take-out delivery, this is the best in town.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Christoval, Texas
“STYROFOAM PLATES”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went in to dine and found out that they serve their food in a take-out container. The food was not great and the order taker was not familiar with anything. Hope it gets better. Always give more than one chance, we'll be back.

Visited June 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“so, so.. Not Bad!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food taste very good. I've tried several dishes. Even just a plain steamed rice, Mmmmm
smell so good, and taste just great. My favorite is #19-Roast Pork Fried Rice or #22. Beware, this is not the same fried rice, when ordering a dishes that comes with either fried rice or the steamed rice. I call those, the house fried rice which is plain jane, and has different taste then menu ordered fried rice. I also like to order #34-Tofu w. Chinese Vegetable (deep fried tofu with stir fried vegetable in black sauce). I wish they come in white sauce instead. I asked the Asian guy back there, and got smart with me once so I don't ask anymore. The portions are very small to me, I don't know maybe because I eat a lot more than other folks. I can eat couple of those boxes each. The staff is very friendly and food comes out pretty quick. Overall so, so.. not bad, not bad...

• Visited May 2013