“I'm a picky road warrior...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in San Angelo
Manchester, NH
“I'm a picky road warrior...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

When a person spends 200 days a year in hotels, one gets some perspective. My experience here was great. It may be a bit pricey, however, all the hotels in San Angelo the night I stayed here were pricey by comparison to other locations. It was just before school start and I imagine that was a factor.

I asked for an extra blanket and they brought one right up. I love having a kitchen and they are hard to come by. So, the kitchen is a huge plus for me. Everything was clean, staff was wonderful, bed was comfortable - and I'm VERY picky about beds. I would stay here again without question.

Also, before I even checked out I had a personal email from the hotel manager. That truly impressed me. This manager cares about the hotel and is trying to make things good for his customers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
FDavid_Michel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Angelo, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate the Staybridge Suites San Angelo. We truly appreciate your business and hope to serve your future lodging needs when in town. Again, thank you for your positive comments and your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was very please wih this hotel. I have stayed in many different hotels in the San Angelo area and this one ranked heads above the others. It is a great location being closed to shops and restaurants. Very clean, bed was extremely comfortable, nice pool and hot tub area. The kitchenette was a nice surprise and was stocked with all necessities. Breakfast bar was great with many selections to choose from. Will definitely stay here again when I return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
FDavid_Michel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Angelo, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind posting. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you next time you are in San Angelo. Again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments.
Dover, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Family of 7 stayed for 3 nights. It was very clean. Pool and hot tub were clean and enjoyable. Room service was great
free laundry use. Provide your own soap. Free breakfast bar and on Tuesday -Thursday you get free dinner
With wine and beer on tap. We enjoyed our stay buy found it to be expensive .

• Stayed July 2013
FDavid_Michel, Manager at Staybridge Suites San Angelo, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Staybridge Suites San Angelo Texas. We thank you for your patronage and hope to see you again soon. We truly appreciate your business.
Huntington Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Con: Room with king bed was poorly designed; full size refrigerator 5' from my head and desk chair at the foot of the bed. Air conditioner ran loudly and the hair dryer was broken.

Pro: The bed was comfortable and the hotel was pet friendly. $1 for detergent packet gets you free wash and dry for one load of clothes.

Room Tip: Ask what defines a suite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Angelo, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Dee_Monarch,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I felt very comfortable with my room. It was very nice and roomy. I love that it had an entrance area where you could put all of your things and I loved having a kitchenette in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a wide selection of items to chose from. I was very pleased that I chose to stay here while attending my sons graduation at Goodfellows AFB.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cibolo, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Service is : mainly high school girls that couldn't give a funyon whether you were happy or not. So not great
Beds : Hard. Not comfortable
Rooms : Clean. But they have a very weird maid service there. They do a soft clean so just changing out towels.
Happy Hour : They do offer Happy Hour by giving beer, wine, and snacks in the early evening which was nice

Not bad but for as expensive as they are, you'd expect nicer

• Stayed February 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Angelo, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Greg G,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding customer service and our bed. We will look into this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Midland, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Check-in was easy and quick as a I arrived late in the night. I was upgraded to a suite which is fine with me. It was nice and clean. The following morning they had an assortment of breakfast items, however, I would've liked to take a couple small items to go as I was in a bit of a time crunch and was unable to find any small bags or disposable silver wear. Check-out was easy too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites San Angelo? Share your experiences!