We stayed on the first floor. It was so loud. Was awoken at 2:45am by people yelling and arguing in the hall. Had to call front desk. Was awoken the next morning around 7:30a due to loud guests. If we ever stay there again, we will most definitely request a room not on the first floor. The room also had a bad odor like someone had been smoking in there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Angelo hotel! Our pet-friendly hotel near San Angelo State Park is located in beautiful Tom Green County, with easy access to U.S. Route 67. Start your morning off right with our complimentary full breakfast featuring fluffy scrambled eggs, cheesy omelets, crisp bacon, delectable sausage links, and a delicious assortment of pastries. Check email or look up local attractions from the comfort of your room with our free high-speed Internet access. Each room in our San Angelo hotel comes equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, blow-dryer, and 32-inch flat-screen TV. We also have a complimentary laundry facility on-site for your use. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Groupon, Wyndham, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Angelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites San Angelo Hotel San Angelo
- Microtel Inn And Suites San Angelo