“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in San Angelo
Odessa, United States
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

It is pricey, but the only hotel with an indoor pool. The staff was very nice and the breakfast was very good. The pool and hot tub were very clean. You can get limonade and water all day. The rooms were clean and very accomadating for a family of 4. Stayed only 1 night and we all had a great time at the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Nina Marie W,
We are very happy to hear that your family had a great time while staying at the Hampton Inn San Angelo. Thank you for the great comments about our indoor pool as well as our breakfast. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Kind thanks,
Mikala B.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Granbury, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Very nice people and excellent food and beds.The city is very busy and the oil business has created a shortage of rooms.So book early and try to get a room here because the qua lit is outstanding.Parking is free and close.Snacks like fresh baked cookies are available during the day and the breakfast is well diversified.You can eat eggs and bacon or waffles or fruit or yogurt or muffins and more.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Bobby F,
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to San Angelo. We are always happy to hear that one of our valuable guests truly enjoyed their stay. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of the On the House Breakfast and liked the choices. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm thanks,
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

The proximity to the highway is very convenient because you now have easy access to get anywhere in San Angelo. The staff was very king and polite. The Hampton Breakfast every morning was exactly what you'd expect it to be.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

After searching various hotels in the area, I decided here for 6 rooms for 2 nights. Even though there were less expensive rooms available, the quality of the establishment makes it well worth the price.
Extremely accommodating staff and located near many choices for dining.
Recommend to anyone. I will return!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Srichardson86,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn San Angelo for your lodging needs. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for the kind words about our staff. Each team member strives to make every guest have the best experience possible. I'm glad to hear this was the case during your stay. We look forward to having you and your group return in the very near future.

Regards,
Arlington, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We needed a place to stay when we went to San Angelo for my son's graduation. We couldn't believe how expensive hotels were in San Angelo but apparently there is a big oil and gas boom going and hotel rooms are at a premium. So, while the hotel was nice, the cost really rubbed me the wrong way.
First of all, I have to say that the staff was excellent. Very friendly and eager to help. When I asked for directions to the Air Force base though, it really threw them and the directions I got took me to a gate that had been long closed off. With as big a draw as that base is, I would think they'd have directions to it down pat. But they tried.
I know I gave them an average but that's because I expect a clean room and a decent bed. That's what a hotel is selling after all! Our room was nice with good beds, it was clean and the size was quite adequate.
So if I was going back to San Angelo, first I'd check to see if prices had come back down to something reasonable and if not, I wouldn't spend the night, But if they had, or if I had to stay in San Angelo and couldn't help it, I'd stay at the Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Mike S,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that my staff was excellent. Please accept my apologies that the directions they gave you were incorrect. I will make sure to address this with my front desk. Congratulations on your son's graduation, and we hope that if you find yourself back in the area you will once again choose the Hampton Inn San Angelo.

burnet, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Very nice hotel but extremely nice staff. They were accommodating and welcomed me as a Hilton Honors member. The hotel was very clean. The only drawbacks is the lobby is small with limited space to sit and visit with a group. Also the price is a bit too high but this is due to the boom in the Oil and Gas business in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Andrews
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The San Angelo Hampton is one of the best. The staff is very friendly, feels like home. Not only is it clean and comfortable, I am always greeted by my name and I feel like I'm welcome. Everyone that works there is friendly. I have never encountered any problems at this Hampton. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to San Angelo, TX.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn San Angelo? Share your experiences!