“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in San Angelo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This Hotel was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Love the room it was very comfortable and clean. The pool and hot tub were awesome. Breakfast was great and they even went as far as to offer my husband a to go breakfast for later. We loved this hotel and would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
SanAngeloHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff's goal is to satisfy each and every guest every day. We love feedback from our valuable guests. We hope to see you again in the near future.

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were very appriciative of them keeping the kids under control & not letting them run around the hallways. The staff was friendly & polite. Room was very clean & big. The only reason for being a little pricey, is because we've stayed in Las Vegas at major casino's for less.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all of our valuable guests' feedback. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry you felt the hotel was pricey. I can assure you we are priced very competitively in the market. This area is experiencing a high demand for hotel room therefore causing the prices to be higher than other parts of the country.
Thank you again. We hope to see you again soon.
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

It is a little pricey to stay in San Angelo at the moment but I was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel worth it. The hotel is beautifully landscaped and well lit at night. I walked in the lobby and was instantly greeted by a very friendly clerk. She checked me in quickly and I was off to my room. When I first opened the door I noticed how wonderful and fresh it smelled. The room was very spacious and had lots of extras like a fridge and microwave. It also had a cool outlet where I could charge all of my electronics without crawling under any furniture. I can tell a lot about a hotel from the cleanliness of the bathroom and let me assure you this one is CLEAN! It had a spacious vanity, no hair and lots of hot water. I am not typically a breakfast eater but I stopped in the lobby the next morning for coffee and was greeted by another friendly employee, a gal by the name of Betsy. She chatted with me while I made my coffee and talked me into staying for breakfast. Eggs, sausage, French toast all hot and ready, but I chose to make myself, with Betsy's assistance, a delicious waffle! Yum! Overall I think this is a great hotel, very clean and every member of the staff I encountered were very friendly. I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: Get Betsy to help you make a waffle, it can be tricky first thing in the morning. LOL!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
SanAngeloHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your feedback and the comments about the staff and hotel. We aim to please each and every guest and are happy that we succeeded with you.

I hope to have you stay with us again the next time you are in San Angelo.
Odessa, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went to San Angelo just to shop, spend time together and to get away. It was a quick trip but we enjoyed our stay at the Hampton. The staff people were very friendly and the bed was super comfortable. We enjoyed the hot tub the two times we used it. We plan to stay there again this summer for the drag boat races.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
SanAngeloHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn. We really appreciate your business. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. The staff's goal is to make sure each and every guest has a great experience every stay. They are very excited to read that they succeeded.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We all look forward to seeing you again for the boat races. Please remember to book early as rooms are filling up quickly in this area.
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

A little pricey but considering the supply/demand it's to be expected. Staff was excellent as was the room. Breakfast was fine, nothing fancy but passable.

The management is doing something right there. I will be a return customer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SanAngeloHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you were in San Angelo. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay. Our goal is to provide the best experience for each and every guest. Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. We value our wonderful guests' feedback.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My family came to visit me in San Angelo for Thanksgiving and they stayed at the Hampton Inn because the staff is always excellent. Housekeeping always says "Hello" and asks how your stay is going. I have to say they have the friendliest housekeeping staff of any hotel we have stayed at. Lulu greeted them just like they were family and everybody goes above and beyond. My family will definitely be staying at this hotel everytime they come into town.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review. Our wonderful guests' feedback is always greatly appreciated. This feedback lets us know where we can improve and what we have done great.
Thank you for having your parents stay with us while they were in San Angelo. I am extremely glad they felt like they were treated like family. We hope for all of our guests to feel like they are at their home away from home.
We look forward to having you and your family stay with us in the near future.
San Antonio, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Facility was "Plain Jane" but it was very clean, and the hotel staff were extremely well trained and couritous. They were obvioulsy having a good time and wanted for us to share that feeling. This GM has to be a great leader.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SanAngeloHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you were in San Angelo. We appreciate your business and appreciate you taking the time share kind words about your stay through this Trip Advisor review.

We hope to see you again in the near future. Have a wonderful 2013!

Been to Hampton Inn San Angelo? Share your experiences!