We had dinner at the Stagecoaco Inn Rstr. Friday night. The waitress was nice enough, but all the food was terrible. We had chicken fried steak and it was mostly breading with tough and chewy meat that we could hardly swallow. The shrimp cocktail had 2 prev. frozen, limp shrimp, the vegs. nothing notable, and the pie crust on the chess pie was hard as a rock and unedible, as was the pie itself.
Our room was ok. It was roomy, however the mattress was a cheap, uncomfortable one.
We were definitely disappointed with the overall STAGECOACH INN experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located right off exit 284 off I-35, just minutes away from the Bell County Expo Center, Killeen-Fort Hood International Airport, Scott and White, and Fort Hood. If shopping is your pleasure, the antiques, fine art, jewelry and shopping will keep you busy while in our Village.Our conference center offers over 5000 square feet of meeting space. We offer full service catering menu along with audio visual for all your meeting needs. Wireless Internet is available for our guest while they stay at our Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Stagecoach Inn Motel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Inn Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Inn Motel And Conference Center
- Stagecoach Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Motel Salado