“Great food and best staff ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Burleson, Texas
“Great food and best staff ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We travel alot and this staff is hands down the best. They make you feel like family, we knew everyone's name by the time we left. The food was great, we had the jalapeno appetizer and burger. We stopped in the next day for an ice tea break and I felt like Norm at Cheers. Everyone asked how our night was, etc..... we can't wait to go back!!!! This place made our entire trip!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Ok but missing service items”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Food was good but took far too long for a salad and one burger. Burger good but salad not a very good value and impossible to eat with the cheap plastic silverware they use. Waiter was good but everyone had to keep getting their own condiments and forks. I would go back but from what people said, my expectations were high so now know to be patient and just understand this is the way it is. I guess I get a little irritated when a place has so much potential and silly service issues get in the way of a really great experience.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Weatherford, Texas
“Best queso ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My friend ordered the chips and queso, and it was delicious! I would definitely go back in a heartbeat!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fun place ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The food was good. I ordered the pulled pork sliders and my boyfriend got a burger. The bun was delicious but the burger was just a burger. I will definitely come back for some frito pie. Heard it was awesome. There is a fun atmosphere and I heard it's the place to be at night.

Texas
“Awesome Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

They forgot our order and after 30 minutes I had to ask where our food was. The manager apologized and comped our meal without us asking her to do so. The burger was 100% Angus sirloin and had EXCELLENT taste served on a sweet jalapeno bun. Best burger I've had in years!!!

Visited March 2014

Been to The Shed? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Shed, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.