“Great little place!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This charming bistro is a welcome addition to Salado with homemade food and a relaxing atmosphere. They offer dinner and lunch and both are amazing.
Austin, Texas, United States
“Great little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Went with my wife while in town and really liked the food. Had a great Argentinian beef sandwich. My wife loved her house salad and the soup (bacon potato). Finished up with fresh baked cookies. Couldn't have been better. Really nice staff as well. Highly recommend Adelea's!

Visited July 2012

76% Recommend
Austin, Texas
“Offers Glutten Free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food was very good in the cute little house converted to a restaurant. The spinach artichoke appetizer was delicious plus they offered glutten free bread, thinly sliced and toasted. The chicken salad is the owner's Grandmother's recipie and it didn't disappoint. The portions were large. The only dislike was the incredibly slow service. I imagine their crowd is mostly retired folks, however, we were on a lunch break. From the time we entered to the time we left took 1.5 hours. After we finished our appetizer, our waitress came back to our table and asked us again what we ordered for lunch, then she went and placed the order into the computer. So for the first 45 minutes, our lunch order hadn't even been placed. The food was great but we can't afford to be away for lunch for 2 hours.

Visited July 2012
Temple, Texas, United States
“Catering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have eaten at the restaurant and they have also catered an event I attended. Their catering is delicious and they create a beautiful spread, I would have them cater my own personal event anytime.

Visited January 2012
“Hidden Gem in Central Texas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Gourmet Grill Cheese! Bread pudding dessert. Fantastic Fresh Coffee that tastes like coffee should. Complete gourmet experience includes the food, atmosphere and exceptional service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Keller, Texas
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife and I stopped in for lunch yesterday while visiting Salado and after a long day of walking through all the shops, we decided to give this little restaurant a shot based on the good reviews it's received. I can tell you it gets good reveiws for good reasons. The service was good and very prompt, the prices are very reasonable, and the food was great. My wife had the sandwich sampler plate with the house salad; the sandwiches were really good and the salad was incredible, really light and refreshing with fruit and pecans and a great house dressing. I had the grilled artichoke and cheese sandwich and it was awesome too, and a had a bowl of the chicken and dumplings which was really good. We shared a slice of key lime pie and that hit the spot too. We will definately stop here again next time we're in Salado.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Adelea's On Main, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.