“Always impressed with tasty, big meals.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Asian fusion
Austin, TX
“Always impressed with tasty, big meals.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

I love Chinese food and this place never disappoints after a year of trying multiple dishes. The staff is friendly and the meals provided are well portioned, tasty and always high quality, tasting freshly made. I've tried other Chinese foods in the area, and found this superior. I have not tried the sushi. The restaurant is a bit small, but kids of cozy, although the waiting area is a bit uncomfortable. The location is a bit awkward, but worth the drive from either rt 35 area or Cedar Park/620 area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Round Rock TX
“Good Sushi Choices - Everything Else.....Not So Much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

Our family has eaten there about three times. I am a true sushi lover, my daughter thinks she is (California Rolls) and my husband not at all so we thought this would be a good compromise plus it's close to our house. The chicken dishes they offer are basically the same thing with a different sauce. Not a lot of variety other than sushi (which is good, but pricy), I'd rather spend my sushi money elsewhere.