“Think Cheers but for a restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #108 of 282 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Round Rock, Texas
“Think Cheers but for a restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The owner Jesse has never met a stranger. They yell out a greeting to every single person who walks through that door and then a God Bless Y'all as you walk out. Their chorizo, bean, and egg breakfast tacos are amazing. I can't get enough of their homemade salsa. The beef fajitas lunch plate is so good you can't stop eating. The helpings are huge! They are local, so it feels great to support someone local. He loves his business and it shows in his food and the atmosphere!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Great Tacos!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stopped here for my last breakfast in Round Rock before heading back home and all I can say is fresh, delish, and cheap. A must go to spot next time in town for sure.

Destin, Florida
“Don't miss out on this local gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I've lived in RR for years and never heard of Speedys until someone recommended it to me. I've been once a week since finding this gem! The owners are so nice and helpful and the food is delicious!! I ordered their fish tacos and they were fresh made with piles of fresh jalapeños and cilantro on top. I couldn't decide between fried or grilled tacos so they offered to make me one of each. Both were great! I'm also a huge fan of their enchiladas. If you are in the area stop in and try Speedys! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas, United States
“Best Menudo Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband is addicted to Speedy's menudo! I like the yummy breakfast tacos. Either way, it was a great find! We now head there most weekends after a run or trip to the gym.

Visited June 2013