“Great Tacos!! ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Houston, Texas
“Great Tacos!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stopped here for my last breakfast in Round Rock before heading back home and all I can say is fresh, delish, and cheap. A must go to spot next time in town for sure.

Destin, Florida
“Don't miss out on this local gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I've lived in RR for years and never heard of Speedys until someone recommended it to me. I've been once a week since finding this gem! The owners are so nice and helpful and the food is delicious!! I ordered their fish tacos and they were fresh made with piles of fresh jalapeños and cilantro on top. I couldn't decide between fried or grilled tacos so they offered to make me one of each. Both were great! I'm also a huge fan of their enchiladas. If you are in the area stop in and try Speedys! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas, United States
“Best Menudo Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband is addicted to Speedy's menudo! I like the yummy breakfast tacos. Either way, it was a great find! We now head there most weekends after a run or trip to the gym.

Visited June 2013