“Delicious India Food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Austin, Texas
“Delicious India Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am vegetarian person and we tried this restaurant when we moved to Round Rock TX first time. The food has great Indian flavor with right amount of spices and tasty curries.

Platy of options for non-veg items too.

Great food quality & decent price.

Service and owner are generous.

I would highly recommend to anyone if you want to try Indian flavor

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
Alexandria, Virginia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

A group of friends met here for lunch, and we trusted the ordering to the folks who come here often, so we had several selections and ate family style! I can't even say what it all was, except that one dish was goat. Everything was excellent and I can't wait to return! Service was quick, friendly, and unobtrusive. Atmosphere wasn't real special, but when you're eating food this good, who cares about atmosphere?

• Visited May 2013
“Indians Eat Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

So you know it must be good! One of my favorite go-to restaurants. I love being able to pick up my order; the wait is never too long. The food is delicious and full of flavor. The naan bread is delicious, but so are the roti and paratha. The thali combos are a great value and I highly recommend them to anyone who's looking to get a taste of a fully authentic Indian meal. The attached grocery store is a bonus and I enjoy picking up snacks, spices, nuts, rice, and frozen foods.

• Visited March 2013
Austin Texas
“Delicious food, gracious owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I live in the area and eat here about twice a month. Every item I've tried is great and the servings are very generous. The naan is out of this world as are the saag and butter chicken. Traffic on 620 can be a hassle but the this local place is well worth it. Teji's started as a grocery store with a cafe in the back and has now evolved into a true restaurant with a small store. I feel comfortable eating here solo, with friends, or with my work crew.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“indian chicken wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Teji's has a new menu item....chicken wings...we tried the butter ones...6 to an order...and the korma chicken wings. They were spectacular and messy to eat, but we didn't care, we'll definitely devour these again.

• Visited April 2013