“Service and food were very good!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Family Fare
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Amarillo
“Service and food were very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a late lunch here on a Saturday afternoon. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Our party of six all ordered something different and it all of it was good and came as ordered. We sat outside on the patio, maybe just a little noisy.

Visited June 2013

75% Recommend
Hutto, Texas
“Home of the best Raspberry Lemonade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband is a huge Wing eater and i do not eat them. He absolutely loves their wings. I absolutely love their burgers and they have the best Raspberry Lemonade. I could drink it everyday...Everyone in here has always been super friendly as well.

Visited March 2013
austin texas
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Gathered here with a group from work for a late lunch happy hour. It was still packed at 2P but we only waited about 10 mins for a table. I took advantage of a Mother Plucker which is a good deal but the others tried some of the mixed cocktails which I thought at $12 were a little high. We were in time for the lunch special and I had the wing combo (10 wings + a side). I got the "hot" sauce but it was not overly spicy, but I do like some heat. Two got the philly cheesesteaks and said they also had some heat with jalapenos added to the cheese mixture. I also tasted the "honey" sauce which was good but sweet. Out server was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and very efficient in spite of a somewhat slow kitchen ( about a 30 minute wait for our food). Good atmosphere for a group.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Best Boneless in Austin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Every time I go to Austin I eat at Pluckers. Love their monster boneless basket. Spicy Mandarin and spicy BBQ are my favorite.

Visited May 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Disappointing now that it's a chain.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We used to frequent Pluckers when they were in downtown Austin but now that they are corporate and a chain they are disappointing. They nickel and dime u for extra sauce and use old grease. The server let us order an appetizer first before telling us we could get a free one by using our Pluckers card. On the other hand, the atmosphere is cool but busy and loud and they have great drinks and specials. This is not a place we choose to go anymore unless we r in a group where someone else choose the place to eat.

• Visited May 2013