“Convenient Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Pflugerville, TX
“Convenient Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We probably eat here about once a month. It is located near the HEB right off 45 so it is on our way home and easy to stop by to eat in. It also is one of the few places that delivers to our neighborhood. The food is good and the lunch specials are a good buy. I really like the hot and sour soup.

Visited February 2014

Moultonborough, New Hampshire
“injury”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We met my daughter & family at this cozy Chinese restaurant for dinner.My husband & I arrived first and got a table for five.My daughter arrived a few minutes later & sat down at the large round table we were brought to and as she sat down she reached down to pull her chair closer to the table and suddenly yelped in pain because the seat of the chair was not attached to the frame of the chair!It smashed all her fingers except her thumb! She was suddenly in pain. I automatically told our server & was about to ask for ice but my daughter was way ahead of me. She quietly went over to the servers quarters & grabbed a whole pitcher of ice & put her whole hand in it.. She brought it to the table & kept it in ice for at least 20 minutes.
I called the waitstaff to the table & he quickly removed the chair with no apology or concern! She was in pain for a while but very classey& didn't make a scene.I wish they had done the same.It's weird because they did understand our food orders but seemed to be incoherent of the English language when she was injured! They never acknowledged their irresponsibility. My granddaughter did say that they brought the chair away from the dining room.I am upset that today's business profile is paranoid more about being sued than they are about the customers experience & I am sick & tired of it! .That same daughter is the person who suggested this place because she had dined there before & liked it.I am proud of my daughter with the way she handled it & the food was very good & so was the service but I'm dis-appointed in their work ethic... if you eat there, keep in mind that this may happen to you.Except for that,the food was very good but it just kind of leaves a sour tast in your mouth that they don't really care about their customers.
Listen up people, show one respect to your customers!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“not so great for pick up orders”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Pick up order was horrible. Small portions for an expensive price. They even charge you for sweet and sour sauce. Never going back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Try the schezuan beef!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Really delicious. Good prices. Family owned restaurant. We love the pupu platter too. The owner is really nice. They care about feedback. It's a great little chineese place in a sleepy town.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not great..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I've gone to this place a couple times and it s always very average. It s convenient and the food is always fine it s just that it isn't anything special. Service is always good but I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone who wants a great Chinese dining experience. The fried rice is always good.i ordered the chicken cashew meal but it was very disappointing. Too saucy and the chicken looked "interesting".. The employees are very polite and helpful.

Visited April 2013