“This place is a true hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Georgetown, Texas
“This place is a true hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I LOVE this place, it is truly the BEST there is. I am always surprised when I am asked where I am going for lunch and I say "HOODY"S!" and they say "Huh?Where?" How does everyone not know about this amazing place? Between the fantastic staff and the outstanding food, no matter what, you just cant go wrong when you go here. Food is ALWAYS top notch, and everything is delicious!

If its your first time going The Philly Cheesestake or Chicken Cheesestake is a MUST! For repeaters if you haven't already I would suggest the* Tuna or Cajun Turkey on wheat * try it! I know its hard not to get a Philly Cheesestake every time but its worth it!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Austin, Texas
“BEST chicken cheesesteaks in Texas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

LOVE this place! They always greet you with a smile on their face - even when the place is packed with a line out the door - it's worth the wait because the subs are that GOOD! We've taken several friends/family and they LOVE it too!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
“Great subs, friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

They just celebrated their 25th year of serving patrons! We have been going to Hoody's Subs since they opened! What a great place! Subs on fresh bread, The cheesesteaks are divine, and I personally love the turkeys subs and the tuna on wheat subs. I highly recommend this shop. Hoody himself works the counter and is always about great conversation and pleasing the customer! Give it a try!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Round Rock, Texas
“Great cheesesteaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I can't believe I lived in Round Rock for 6 years before I ever visited Hoody's. Once I had their cheesesteak I've been back half a dozen times in as many months. Very good cheesesteak made to order. They're definitely best if you can eat them there.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wimberley, Texas
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I had the philly steak sandwich which was fantastic. They put some red peppers on it that make it special. I will have to try several others on the menu. Obviously popular, a line forms as lunchtime approaches but it is worth a wait.

• Visited April 2014