“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
St. Louis
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

While I don't think the food is excellent like some other reviewers, I was very impressed by how hard the servers work at Chuy's. Many restaurant kitchens get backed up when the place gets busy, but not Chuy's. It was packed the night we dined there, but our waiter really hustled and the food came out of the kitchen much faster than I expected. Personally, fast service is the thing that impresses me most.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Austin, Texas, United States
“Always a good time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love the laid back atmosphere of Chuy's. The waiters and waitresses are easygoing and you can sit and chat forever without feeling rushed. Yummy food and the jalapeño ranch is to die for!!!

Visited July 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Great Tex-Mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love this place! During happy hour, they have a nacho bar served out of the trunk of a car in the bar area. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed, and in all my years of coming here, I don't think the food has ever been bad. They get pretty busy at times, so there may be a wait, and parking can be tough. It's worth it to me, though! Be sure to drop in during the Green Chili Festival for their special green menu options.

Visited May 2013
Graham, Texas
“Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Very good Tex Mex. We all tried something different and it was all good. My favorite was the enchiladas. Fast, super friendly service even though they were busy. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Garrison Texas
“Supper with my son's girlfriend's parents”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Even though Chuy's was extremely crouded, the food was excellent. I had the #6: Beef taco, enchilada, and chicken tostada. I will definitely go back. The margaritas were great too, along with their hot sauce and jalepeno dip.

Visited July 2013