“Sushi Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Sushi Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I hesitated going here as I do not like sushi. Evidently I've always had bad sushi. Thanks to the freshness and well-prepared sushi I am now I Sushi lover. I ordered the sake marinated pork chop before tasting the sushi. The Austin rolls were awesome. The pork chop was a little slow getting to the table....wonder why. But it tasted great too.
Staff was very helpful and knew their Sushi. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, TX
“OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The food has great presentation. Their sushi is ok. I do not go there for sushi but for other Japanese plates which are good. The prices are expensive.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“ok sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Went when they had the all u can eat sushi deal for $30 per person..was really excited to try it out Bc heard great things about it..our waitress n the owner are the nicest people around! We loved the ahi tuna tower unmashed..the rolls were just ok n I found a hair in one of mine :( the shrimp tempura was almost the best thing there besides the unmashed tower..salmon was ok but not mikado quality..but our tuna was fishy :( that was a real turn off tor sushi n for that price..but we were so full from trying everything from the udon to the eh kalbi (which is what we expected since this is not a Korean restaurant)..however we still had a fun time trying everything but not sure will go back Bc of the price n quality..

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
central texas
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

After a haircut from Karen at Onyx salon I was feeling so good thought I would grab a bite. Ate at the bar. The bartender's service was superb. The sushi was good and well presented. Would recommend for a quick lunch or dinner.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Some of the best sushi I've had anywhere (including California and Chicago). Seared Ahi Tuna was also excellent although the portion was kinda small and I wasn't completely full after eating it.

• Visited April 2012