“ok sushi” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“ok sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Went when they had the all u can eat sushi deal for $30 per person..was really excited to try it out Bc heard great things about it..our waitress n the owner are the nicest people around! We loved the ahi tuna tower unmashed..the rolls were just ok n I found a hair in one of mine :( the shrimp tempura was almost the best thing there besides the unmashed tower..salmon was ok but not mikado quality..but our tuna was fishy :( that was a real turn off tor sushi n for that price..but we were so full from trying everything from the udon to the eh kalbi (which is what we expected since this is not a Korean restaurant)..however we still had a fun time trying everything but not sure will go back Bc of the price n quality..

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

central texas
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

After a haircut from Karen at Onyx salon I was feeling so good thought I would grab a bite. Ate at the bar. The bartender's service was superb. The sushi was good and well presented. Would recommend for a quick lunch or dinner.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Some of the best sushi I've had anywhere (including California and Chicago). Seared Ahi Tuna was also excellent although the portion was kinda small and I wasn't completely full after eating it.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Nice fancy place, food is ok,servie is bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

They have avery nice room inside ,may be that why's the price is high. My waitress was a white guy. His face was showing me a feeling that " asain young looking girl like u don't have money to eat here". I was the one ordering food for my parent n my husband. My family love to order and eat together/ sharing the food. And we was not that hungry. We ordered only 4 dishes for 5 people. And the waitress asked me : its. Only 4 , you have 5 person" and gave me a weird look like :" u r cheap". Will not come back

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Texas
“My Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place is amazing! I have been there several times and every time it is awesome! The garlic edamame is so yummy, and I have yet to try a roll I don't like. They put the right amount of food into every roll.
The service is not always the best, but the food more than makes up for it fortunately.

Visited March 2012