“happy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Angleton, United States
“happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the room was clean, but the bed was hard. It was a queen size. my husband & I are used to king bed with memory foam, so guess I can't complain to much. The breakfast was good, I love their Texas waffles. All in all our experience at this Best Western Executive inn, Round Rock, TX was good .

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternRR_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi Joyce,

I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us. I wish the beds could have been more comfortable for you. We do normally get many compliments on the beds, however everyone does have different tastes when it comes to beds. We hope you come back and stay with us and perhaps we can get you in one of our large king size beds.

Again thank you for the great review,
512-255-3222

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I want to say that Bonney S. was perfect when I check in she had so much info about the area she has great people skills & it was a great decision that best western has her as an employee of this great hotel chain I want to thank u all for the great stay

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Miguel,

I appreciate the great feedback you wrote about Bonney! She is an amazing front desk agent and a huge asset to our hotel. The entire staff definitely prides themselves in customer service and they do a great job exceeding customer expectations. Come back and see us soon!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stay at this hotel every summer with my family while visiting Austin and we enjoy it every time. The staff is very nice and courteous. The breakfast is better than most hotels we have stayed in. Will be back next year

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hi Texas H!,

Thank you for positive review of our hotel! i am always glad to hear great comments from guest that visit our property regularly. A large portion of our guests are regular customers and they were all excited when they found out we remodeled and completely renovated the entire hotel early this summer. We look forward to seeing you next year!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoyed this hotel! The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly, there was a nice breakfast, and the hotel was welcoming to our large dog! I would definitely consider staying here again next time I am in the Austin area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the great review lindabI6641ZU!

I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay at our property! At our hotel, we know how important pets are to many of our guests and we do everything we can to accommodate them. Not only that but we also have the cheapest pet fees in town! We look forward to seeing you on your future travels!

Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I was a guest of this hotel this past week and was very disappointed in the behavior I witness from the girl at the front desk Thursday evening. Totally inapproiate for a employee to be setting on the sofa with some man durning the time they should have been working. That in its self may have not been so bad but she was practically sitting in his lap.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
BestWesternRR_GM, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear sweettravelinggirl,

We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing our Best Western Round Rock during your previous stay with us! I do apologize about one of our staff members not being behind the desk and on the sofa. We do hope you enjoyed the stay at the hotel and invite you back so that we can exceed all your expectations your next time around.

Regards,
Whittier, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have reviewed this place before in January but since then they have had a change in Management
They are still number 1 in Round Rock
Alex works the evening shift and was very helpful and offered advice and help to any questions I had and I just wanted to offer that shout out

Thanks Again and we will be back

Room Tip: stay towards the back and stay on the YMCA side
Hi s3production!

I appreciate your great review! While the hotel has changed ownership, the previous owner and myself have been great friends for many years and we have the same high standards when it comes to customer care. I'm glad you choose us when you are in town and thank you for your positive feedback on Alex.... he's a great asset to our hotel!

Jenks, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great staff starting with Bonnie for the reservations to LaDonna, Alex and another gentleman that I didn't get the spelling of his name that was at the front desk when we checked in with LaDonna. They all helped with good places to eat, directions on getting around Round Rock and Austin.

Room Tip: Even though we could hear the traffic noise from the highway from inside the room, with the AC on...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
BestWesternRR_GM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi DNA013! Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We’re thrilled that you found the service top notch and that the entire staff was able to navigate around town. We all go over all the best places to eat and visit periodically so that our guests will always be guided to the top places when they are in town. We cannot wait to see you the next time you are in town!

512-255-3222

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!