“Best Value for North Austin and Round Rock” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Andrews, TX
“Best Value for North Austin and Round Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent value for the price. Exceptionally clean, updated, nicely appointed rooms with flatscreen, comfortable beds. Very good hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, pastry, belgian waffles, bagels, cereal, coffee, milk etc. Staff was friendly and helpful. Right off I 35 just north of Austin, close to everything, about 20 minutes with good traffic from downtown Austin.Thumbs up for me!

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms which are increasingly hard to find. Smoke smell was minimal and I am a non...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you very much from all of us, for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Joseph

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fort Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff at this Best Western have to be the best anywhere! They are friendly, efficient, and accommodating. My room had all the ammenities that a business traveler needs including a hot breakfast. Wonderful pillows!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I wanted a nice hotel fairly close to Austin and I found a gem. The staff is so professional and friendly. My room was nice and clean and I used the refrigerator for water, since it was a bit warm in September. The warm breakfast every morning was a great way to start my day before my exploration of Texas. I highly recommend this hotel if you want a friendly and clean hotel.

Room Tip: Since I was there in September, I recommend the first floor since it's cooler and easier to get...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our property.

We look forward to see you again.

Pflugerville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I always seek out a Best Western when travelling simply because I know the price will be reasonable, the service friendly and professional and the rooms clean and comfortable. They serve up a great breakfast (rather than the usual rolls and coffee) and the staff is unfailingly accommodating. I don't think you can beat the price for the quality you receive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Corpus Christi, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I always stay at this place when I go visit Round Rock. The staff is so nice & friendly & helpful. The rooms are clean & comfortable. The free breakfast is always really tasty. It's easy to get to. I give it an excellent rating for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The place wasnt the worst that I have stayed, but it was by far not the best either! For 80/night I expected a little bit better! It was what I would call an upgraded motel 6. The bed was kind of hard and they dont thoroughly clean the rooms daily. We stayed 2 night because my significant had a conference in Austin before I could make it there. He said that the following day it didnt look like they had cleaned the room much... the beds were made but that was about it. Only 2 towels given. Dont want to complain too much so I guess I will end my review.. Not the worst hotel but not the best! so dont base your selection off the pictures on here like I did you may be disappointed when u arrive!

• Stayed September 2013
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013

In fact we are in the middle of our remodeling and hope you come back and stay with us to see the changes.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room was clean. Beds were firm and triple sheeted.. TV mounted on wall made lots of surface space available. Lamp at bedside two fluorescent bulbs and two outlets for plugging in cell phones. Lamp on computer desk also two outlets, plus another on the wall by floor lamp. We used them all. And outlets at both ends of the upgraded vanity. Yahoo!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Joseph

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!