“Nicely Priced for Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Channelview, United States
“Nicely Priced for Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Hotel was pretty clean. Bed has nice looking blankets not like the old looking hotels. Bed was a little too hard for me. If you like firm beds then this is your type of bed. Calm and laid back hotel and very cheap internet price. Couldn't beat it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
We value your feedback and look forward seeing you in the near future.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Joseph

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were there for a extended weekend. We were happy not to be able to hear the highway noise. We enjoyed the bed and breakfast quality accomidations. We have decided if given the opportunity, we will be back.

Crowell, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful, very accommodating. Hotel was nice, room was nice. Décor had been updated. Beds were OK. Great value. Only issue with this hotel is exterior entrance to the room. I didn't feel as safe as interior hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Gonzales, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had a quick & easy check in, by a very friendly clerk. I was worried that there would be traffic noise, as it is located off of the interstate. I did not hear any noise at all! I got the best sleep that I had gotten in a very long time. The beds were extremely comfortable. I was refreshed for church service the following morning. I enjoyed the breakfast as well. This was a halfway point from one church on Sat. in Taylor, TX, & another in Austin, TX, on Sunday. My husband evangelizes, so we travel quite a bit. I would certainly stay again if I ever travel to that area again.

Wichita, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This motel was nice and clean and felt like a very safe location. The morning we were supposed to leave for Kansas our car would not start and the gentleman at the front desk helped jump our car. While I was waiting inside with my two young children the other gentleman at the front gave them each a small toy and made us feel very welcomed. I would stay there again if we are ever going through the area!

Levelland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great place to stay with pets and a handicapped, smoking husband. Good breakfast. Professional, caring staff. We always stay here when going to the Austin area for those reasons. They always try to give us the same room, and we appreciate that.

Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Booked a room for 3 nights based on all the other reviews; however, when later checked the ratings on Yelp, they were more to what we had experienced and were rather poor. The only reason I gave 2 stars and not 1 was because the sheets were clean and dry and the staff (I had only met 2 people) was friendly. Now, yes, the hotel is located off of IH - 35 and there are some complaints in regards to the highway noise, but the AC in our room was so incredibly loud that it completely cancelled out any noises. The room itself felt damp and humid. It just felt "wet" if I may say so. I am convinced that there was mold in that room as my allergies had gotten much worse, and luckily we only spent nights there and were out and about during the day. Although, the last evening, my allergies worsened even more and if I had to spend another night in that hotel, I would just leave and go some place else. The AC didn't cool off enough, so, it was hard to air out the room, and we kept waking up during the night due to being hot. There was a pubic hair on a wall in the bathroom, and it stayed there for as long as we were there. The shower drain was disgusting! I tried not to look. I showered in my flip flops. I refrained from sitting in the chair in the room or the couch as both looked old and dirty. Overall, Best Western did not meet my expectations. I will never stay there again, I do not recommend to stay there especially to those who suffer from allergies or asthma, and it just wasn't clean. I cannot rate the breakfast as we ate at other places.

Room Tip: Just skip, and rent a room somewhere else.