“Best Western Executive Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Levelland, United States
“Best Western Executive Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great place to stay with pets and a handicapped, smoking husband. Good breakfast. Professional, caring staff. We always stay here when going to the Austin area for those reasons. They always try to give us the same room, and we appreciate that.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Booked a room for 3 nights based on all the other reviews; however, when later checked the ratings on Yelp, they were more to what we had experienced and were rather poor. The only reason I gave 2 stars and not 1 was because the sheets were clean and dry and the staff (I had only met 2 people) was friendly. Now, yes, the hotel is located off of IH - 35 and there are some complaints in regards to the highway noise, but the AC in our room was so incredibly loud that it completely cancelled out any noises. The room itself felt damp and humid. It just felt "wet" if I may say so. I am convinced that there was mold in that room as my allergies had gotten much worse, and luckily we only spent nights there and were out and about during the day. Although, the last evening, my allergies worsened even more and if I had to spend another night in that hotel, I would just leave and go some place else. The AC didn't cool off enough, so, it was hard to air out the room, and we kept waking up during the night due to being hot. There was a pubic hair on a wall in the bathroom, and it stayed there for as long as we were there. The shower drain was disgusting! I tried not to look. I showered in my flip flops. I refrained from sitting in the chair in the room or the couch as both looked old and dirty. Overall, Best Western did not meet my expectations. I will never stay there again, I do not recommend to stay there especially to those who suffer from allergies or asthma, and it just wasn't clean. I cannot rate the breakfast as we ate at other places.

Room Tip: Just skip, and rent a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013

By the way, the repairs were done as soon as we found out, and I hope you would give us another chance.

Thank you very much for your business and sharing your thoughts, so we could better improve.

Joseph
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Traveling constantly with a Christian Evangelist, we've had our share of Hotel rooms, and environments. As we arrived in Round Rock, early in the morning, for equipment setup that day, we stopped by the hotel and spoke with the attendant. We were looking into checking in early, and after Joseph came out he promissed and delivered a room in 20 minutes. That solved our logistics for the day. We stayed for 8 nights, and the staff was corteous and friendly; room service was always helpful, rooms are spacious and well equipped. Continental Breakfast was what was expected, and location of the facility was very close to all our functions. There are many places to eat around the Hotel, and it's right on IH-35 North of Austin. Excellent experience. Love to do it again sometime.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Staff and accommodations are always helpful and satisfying. I have had a hip replacement and Joseph always assures me a bottom floor room. I have to return to Austin every three weeks for business and there are many choices to stay at but I choose this Best western due to the owners and staff

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it encourages us to deliver a superior customer care for our guest.

Joseph
Owner
Cedar Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very great hotel, but they no longer do complimentary HOT breakfast as done before. This will influence my decision to stay next time. The people on the other hand were quite friendly, and there were no disturbances from neighboring visitors. The parking lot would fill up very easily during the day, so a lengthy walk to the front entrance from further down in the parking lot wasn't my idea of pleasure, as it was very cold in Chicago back in February. Just a minor complaint...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Greatly appreciate your nice comments, and by the way, we do have the full hot breakfast buffet available.
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I booked a two day stay for a baseball tournament. While I was making my reservation I asked if plans changed and I only needed one night instead of two , could I change it. I was told yes..LIE!!!!!! So I called spoke to Joseph who said he is the owner. I was told I could not change it..I had to stay the two nights. I told him I was told I could change it. After arguing with me, he told me he would give me 1 night , but he was going to fire the person who told me I could change my dates. What???? you are going to fire someone because of that he said yep...THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!!!! What?????? I said just like you, I"m sure they have a family to feed. I don't want anyone to get fired...so there he was MR. PROFESSIONAL going to fire someone for something so little..so he keeps blabbering, I asked him for Corporates #, he hung up on me ...so I call Corporate and they are showing he cancled my reservation... I will keep posting this review anywhere I can.. I truly hope this mean man will not fire someone. I will Never NEVER Stay at a Best Western in my life.. KARMA MR. JOSEPH :)

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
.First of all, I am sorry you felt that way. All hotels have certain restrictions during peak time and there was a min 2 night stay during that weekend which you were aware of. However you wanted to change it to one night, when I advised you of the restriction, unfortunately, you got very upset and started yelling and cussing, at which time I had to hang up. Even when you called back to keep the reservation I told you that since you used profanity we won't be able to accommodate you, then you threaten to destroy our business!!!
As you can see from most of the reviews, we offer a great customer service and we have a very professional team which respect everyone, but would not allow profanity at this establishment
Gonzales, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The location is good; on the interstate, shopping and dining are very close. We stayed on a Sunday night so the place was pretty empty. Desk staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast is the standard fare; it was nice not to have to go out first thing in the morning. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Your feedback is very important to us and we value your business . By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!