“A refreshing hotel in a sea of mediocrity” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BEST VALUE RATE BOOK NOW
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“A refreshing hotel in a sea of mediocrity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Traveling constantly with a Christian Evangelist, we've had our share of Hotel rooms, and environments. As we arrived in Round Rock, early in the morning, for equipment setup that day, we stopped by the hotel and spoke with the attendant. We were looking into checking in early, and after Joseph came out he promissed and delivered a room in 20 minutes. That solved our logistics for the day. We stayed for 8 nights, and the staff was corteous and friendly; room service was always helpful, rooms are spacious and well equipped. Continental Breakfast was what was expected, and location of the facility was very close to all our functions. There are many places to eat around the Hotel, and it's right on IH-35 North of Austin. Excellent experience. Love to do it again sometime.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Staff and accommodations are always helpful and satisfying. I have had a hip replacement and Joseph always assures me a bottom floor room. I have to return to Austin every three weeks for business and there are many choices to stay at but I choose this Best western due to the owners and staff

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it encourages us to deliver a superior customer care for our guest.

Joseph
Owner
Cedar Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very great hotel, but they no longer do complimentary HOT breakfast as done before. This will influence my decision to stay next time. The people on the other hand were quite friendly, and there were no disturbances from neighboring visitors. The parking lot would fill up very easily during the day, so a lengthy walk to the front entrance from further down in the parking lot wasn't my idea of pleasure, as it was very cold in Chicago back in February. Just a minor complaint...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Greatly appreciate your nice comments, and by the way, we do have the full hot breakfast buffet available.
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I booked a two day stay for a baseball tournament. While I was making my reservation I asked if plans changed and I only needed one night instead of two , could I change it. I was told yes..LIE!!!!!! So I called spoke to Joseph who said he is the owner. I was told I could not change it..I had to stay the two nights. I told him I was told I could change it. After arguing with me, he told me he would give me 1 night , but he was going to fire the person who told me I could change my dates. What???? you are going to fire someone because of that he said yep...THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!!!! What?????? I said just like you, I"m sure they have a family to feed. I don't want anyone to get fired...so there he was MR. PROFESSIONAL going to fire someone for something so little..so he keeps blabbering, I asked him for Corporates #, he hung up on me ...so I call Corporate and they are showing he cancled my reservation... I will keep posting this review anywhere I can.. I truly hope this mean man will not fire someone. I will Never NEVER Stay at a Best Western in my life.. KARMA MR. JOSEPH :)

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank lori r
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
.First of all, I am sorry you felt that way. All hotels have certain restrictions during peak time and there was a min 2 night stay during that weekend which you were aware of. However you wanted to change it to one night, when I advised you of the restriction, unfortunately, you got very upset and started yelling and cussing, at which time I had to hang up. Even when you called back to keep the reservation I told you that since you used profanity we won't be able to accommodate you, then you threaten to destroy our business!!!
As you can see from most of the reviews, we offer a great customer service and we have a very professional team which respect everyone, but would not allow profanity at this establishment
Gonzales, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The location is good; on the interstate, shopping and dining are very close. We stayed on a Sunday night so the place was pretty empty. Desk staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast is the standard fare; it was nice not to have to go out first thing in the morning. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vsb58
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Your feedback is very important to us and we value your business . By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Early, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay in. It's right on I 35, just a couple of blocks from Highway 79. We've stayed here numerous times. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and newly renovated. The breakfasts are adequate, but if you are in the mood for more, there's a Sirloin Stockade right next door that has a large breakfast buffet, and of course other meals. There are also tons of great restaurants within quick driving distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it.

Joseph
Jefferson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a motorcycle trip a couple of weeks age. The rooms were big, clean, and the staff was friendly. The manager was very professional and helped us with directions. He also called us when we got to our room to make sure everything was to our liking. Good location right off of I-35. Don't know what more you could want from a motel.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you need. They are very helpful.