“CRAZY OWNER” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
San Antonio, Texas
“CRAZY OWNER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I booked a two day stay for a baseball tournament. While I was making my reservation I asked if plans changed and I only needed one night instead of two , could I change it. I was told yes..LIE!!!!!! So I called spoke to Joseph who said he is the owner. I was told I could not change it..I had to stay the two nights. I told him I was told I could change it. After arguing with me, he told me he would give me 1 night , but he was going to fire the person who told me I could change my dates. What???? you are going to fire someone because of that he said yep...THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!!!! What?????? I said just like you, I"m sure they have a family to feed. I don't want anyone to get fired...so there he was MR. PROFESSIONAL going to fire someone for something so little..so he keeps blabbering, I asked him for Corporates #, he hung up on me ...so I call Corporate and they are showing he cancled my reservation... I will keep posting this review anywhere I can.. I truly hope this mean man will not fire someone. I will Never NEVER Stay at a Best Western in my life.. KARMA MR. JOSEPH :)

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
.First of all, I am sorry you felt that way. All hotels have certain restrictions during peak time and there was a min 2 night stay during that weekend which you were aware of. However you wanted to change it to one night, when I advised you of the restriction, unfortunately, you got very upset and started yelling and cussing, at which time I had to hang up. Even when you called back to keep the reservation I told you that since you used profanity we won't be able to accommodate you, then you threaten to destroy our business!!!
As you can see from most of the reviews, we offer a great customer service and we have a very professional team which respect everyone, but would not allow profanity at this establishment

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Gonzales, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The location is good; on the interstate, shopping and dining are very close. We stayed on a Sunday night so the place was pretty empty. Desk staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast is the standard fare; it was nice not to have to go out first thing in the morning. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Your feedback is very important to us and we value your business . By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Early, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay in. It's right on I 35, just a couple of blocks from Highway 79. We've stayed here numerous times. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and newly renovated. The breakfasts are adequate, but if you are in the mood for more, there's a Sirloin Stockade right next door that has a large breakfast buffet, and of course other meals. There are also tons of great restaurants within quick driving distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it.

Joseph
Jefferson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a motorcycle trip a couple of weeks age. The rooms were big, clean, and the staff was friendly. The manager was very professional and helped us with directions. He also called us when we got to our room to make sure everything was to our liking. Good location right off of I-35. Don't know what more you could want from a motel.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you need. They are very helpful.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you very very much for taking time to write such a nice review, Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback and look forward to see you again.
Garland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. When I made my reservation, I told them about past (not so good) experiences in other hotels like this and I also told them it would be late that night before I could get to town. When I checked in around midnight (Thurs 4/4/13), the man helping me read all the notes that I had told the man who had taken my reservation and accommodated my concerns.

When I walked into my king sized bed room, I remember saying "WOW"! It was beautiful! I can not say enough about it. The bed was inviting and had plenty of very nice sheets and covers. The room also included a good sized couch and a very nice winged back chair, a desk, a 3 drawer dresser, a full size ironing board and iron, hair dryer, and a single cup coffee maker. The room had 6 lamps in there so there was plenty of lighting. The shower had a very tall shower head so that even a man 6' or taller wouldn't have to duck underneath to wash his hair.

The bed was comfortable and I had more than enough pillows to sleep with. At home, I sleep with an incline pillow due to a back injury so I was concerned about that going out of town. There were plenty of pillows there and I was able to stack them to my comfort level.

The hot breakfast the next morning was wonderful! I had scrambled eggs, sausage, and a freshly made waffle. So delicious!

All of the staff that I came in contact with were fabulous. Everyone was so very friendly and helpful.

I was completely comfortable and satisfied in all ways with this hotel and would definitely stay there again if I have to go back to this city in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the business and the kind words.
Northwood, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were visiting in the Austin, TX area and chose Round Rock as an overnight stay. This hotel was clean, the rooms were large and there was a great breakfast with several hot items. The room was well appointed with new-looking furniture. Internet was free with a good signal. Check in was very smooth (I had used Booking.com) and the price was good. Desk staff was knowledgeable about the area. I like Best Western and now that they have 3 "levels" of hotel, you can choose what fits your needs the best.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!