“good experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Gonzales, Texas
“good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The location is good; on the interstate, shopping and dining are very close. We stayed on a Sunday night so the place was pretty empty. Desk staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast is the standard fare; it was nice not to have to go out first thing in the morning. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Your feedback is very important to us and we value your business . By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Early, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay in. It's right on I 35, just a couple of blocks from Highway 79. We've stayed here numerous times. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and newly renovated. The breakfasts are adequate, but if you are in the mood for more, there's a Sirloin Stockade right next door that has a large breakfast buffet, and of course other meals. There are also tons of great restaurants within quick driving distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it.

Joseph
Jefferson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a motorcycle trip a couple of weeks age. The rooms were big, clean, and the staff was friendly. The manager was very professional and helped us with directions. He also called us when we got to our room to make sure everything was to our liking. Good location right off of I-35. Don't know what more you could want from a motel.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you need. They are very helpful.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you very very much for taking time to write such a nice review, Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback and look forward to see you again.
Garland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. When I made my reservation, I told them about past (not so good) experiences in other hotels like this and I also told them it would be late that night before I could get to town. When I checked in around midnight (Thurs 4/4/13), the man helping me read all the notes that I had told the man who had taken my reservation and accommodated my concerns.

When I walked into my king sized bed room, I remember saying "WOW"! It was beautiful! I can not say enough about it. The bed was inviting and had plenty of very nice sheets and covers. The room also included a good sized couch and a very nice winged back chair, a desk, a 3 drawer dresser, a full size ironing board and iron, hair dryer, and a single cup coffee maker. The room had 6 lamps in there so there was plenty of lighting. The shower had a very tall shower head so that even a man 6' or taller wouldn't have to duck underneath to wash his hair.

The bed was comfortable and I had more than enough pillows to sleep with. At home, I sleep with an incline pillow due to a back injury so I was concerned about that going out of town. There were plenty of pillows there and I was able to stack them to my comfort level.

The hot breakfast the next morning was wonderful! I had scrambled eggs, sausage, and a freshly made waffle. So delicious!

All of the staff that I came in contact with were fabulous. Everyone was so very friendly and helpful.

I was completely comfortable and satisfied in all ways with this hotel and would definitely stay there again if I have to go back to this city in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the business and the kind words.
Northwood, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were visiting in the Austin, TX area and chose Round Rock as an overnight stay. This hotel was clean, the rooms were large and there was a great breakfast with several hot items. The room was well appointed with new-looking furniture. Internet was free with a good signal. Check in was very smooth (I had used Booking.com) and the price was good. Desk staff was knowledgeable about the area. I like Best Western and now that they have 3 "levels" of hotel, you can choose what fits your needs the best.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Best Western..so my expectations were high...I can say i loved it, after a long ride which was from Dallas to Round Rock, TX.I was really tired and check-ins can be a bit tedious..but not this time..front desk was great and quick..staff was very friendly..rooms were very clean..beds comfortable, and a hot breakfast..it was just great...thank you!! from now on my #1 pick...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!