“Love it !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Love it !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Best Western..so my expectations were high...I can say i loved it, after a long ride which was from Dallas to Round Rock, TX.I was really tired and check-ins can be a bit tedious..but not this time..front desk was great and quick..staff was very friendly..rooms were very clean..beds comfortable, and a hot breakfast..it was just great...thank you!! from now on my #1 pick...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed at the hotel towards the end of February and found it to be a great place to rest while visiting my son and his family in nearby Pflugerville, TX. The rooms were clean and newly remodeled. The staff working the front desk were friendly and made me feel like I was a special guest. The breakfast buffet had many selections and the staff kept the supplies stocked.

After check in the front desk called my room to see if everything was ok with the room and asked if I needed anything. I requested a couple of extra towels and within 5 minutes the towels were delivery to my room. Every person working at the hotel that I encountered were friendly and pleasant.

If you like to swim, the hotel has one outdoors.

Water pressure and the shower were fantastic.

It does look the hotel has recently undergone some renovations so you definitely get the feeling of a newer hotel. That’s nice.

The bedding was WONDERFUL. I am a picky sleeper, and it was an amazing bed to sleep on.

I never noticed any traffic noise at night even though the hotel is right off I-35.

This Hotel is one of the best managed Hotels I have ever stayed at-anywhere in the world.
The staff were excellent and obviously enjoyed coming to work each day.

I will definitely be back and this Hotel is strongly recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

DFW
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

There is nothing "best" or "executive" about what you truly get here. I've had the unfortunate experience of staying here during state-sponsored trips to Austin, and things really went downhill in late October. Here are a few notables:
1. The internet "boost" that was installed makes it impossible to get a connection. The owner will let you borrow his own personal modem if you say you will complain to corporate.
2. Pubic hair galore! In the beds, the shower, counters...everywhere you look. Pictures will be posted soon.
3. Housekeeping ignores "Do Not Disturb" signs, and enters your room anyway. I emerged from a shower with them trying to undo the chain.
4.Dirty bed clothes, and even dirtier carpet. I challenge everyone to wet the cleanest towel in your room, walk across the floor, then wipe your feet. The towel will be black. No worries, though, because it will be there waiting for the next guest who donates $78 per night to this roadside motel.
5. Customer service? Please. The higher level reward member you get, the worst you get treated. I was called some very derogatory names by the overnight clerk. He wouldn't silence the kids running down the hallway, nor would he call tech support for the internet for me. Guess what the owner's response is? The overnight worker has cancer, and only a few months to live, and the cancer makes him be rude. The owner told me not to call the corporate office, because they don't scare him and they have no authority over him.
Thankfully, I found another great hotel to honor the state government rate nearby. Also, Best Western Coporate was so kind to me, and documented my concern. I encourage everyone to call Guest Relations to report any problems with this hotel. I suspect some glowing reviews from this hotel, or personal attacks on me in the future. My review comes from staying at this hotel several times since August of 2011, so it is very balanced. It would be nice if this MOTEL would clean up its act, because that is the only hope for its survival.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
BWRR, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I am very sorry you had a bad experience at this hotel. We do have very good reviews on all other sites and we are proud of that, but unfortunately your review is very bias and personal. You have stayed at this location 25 nights just in the past year and never complained except the last two times which was beyond our control and I will explain.
You have told me and everyone here that because the personal issues you had in the past(which I don’t want to disclose)and you were been stocked at all times, you wanted a room close to the office and we did it for you every time, and even did not want anybody on either side of you which we obeyed and did not rent rooms on either side of you and many other things we did to accommodate you except the last two times and that was why you kept coming back which we appreciate.
However, the time before last you thought a gentleman who was here with his family, was looking like a rapist and you wanted them removed from hotel which we could night do because they were a nice family and I am sorry that made you very mad, but we can’t just kick somebody out because another guest think they look like a rapist!
And the last time, about 8 hours after you checked in and about 10 pm, you asked the front desk gentleman to come to your room and see a piece of hair in the bathroom, when he advised you that was against our policy to go to the guest room except emergencies and offer to move you to another room. At which time you got extremely upset and called our customer service and were on the phone for exactly 58 minutes and told them that we put condom shell in your room on purpose!!!!and requested lots of points in addition to the ones I have issued and you still wanted more from them.
Unfortunately, we had to refuse your future reservation because we thought you were more comfortable other place.

GM
Alice, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed here in Round Rock while watching hockey this weekend. Checked in late after watching friday nights game. Upon checking in, staff at the front desk was very nice to me, i forgot her name, and i appreciate that cause i was tired that night. My room had a king size bed, very comfortable,very cozy. The room also had a 35"TV,fridge,microwave,desk,and a sofabed (which is unusual) in the rooms i get. Room upon check-in was very clean and housekeeping was nice to give me extra towels. This hotel seems to be re-modeled and thats ok. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor and away from the freeway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Our soccer team stayed here for our State Tournament and there isn’t a single negative comment about this hotel. The staff was incredibly accommodating and genuinely concern about everyone’s comfort. Being a soccer mom a good start for our boys is very important and their breakfast buffet was fully stocked with eggs, waffles, bagels, and a whole bunch of goodies.
The front desk staff made our dinner reservations and often suggested fun places for the kids to visit. We thank everyone at Best Western for a great stay and look forward to next year.
Other reviews about NOISE, I have no idea what they’re talking about – I slept like a baby.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Nice hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfortable beds and pillows. And you can't beat the price. Only complaint....noise from the interstate. Ask for a room as far away from the front as possible.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRR, Owner at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, November 29, 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!