“Value Place Round Rock - Rocks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Austin (Round Rock)

and 1 more site!
You added Value Place Austin (Round Rock) to your Saves list
Value Place Austin (Round Rock)
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1950 N. IH-35, I-35 & Old Settlers Blvd (exit 25), Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
Round Rock, Texas
“Value Place Round Rock - Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

When I started staying at Value Place last year (came back to Round Rock to help out aging parents), I expected to stay only a short time at the hotel. But my experience has been GRAND! Elcie is a great manager and a real pleasure to have at the front desk. Elcie is always professional, yet personable, and does not get rattled (or doesn't show it if she does). Chris is johnny-on-the-spot in those instances (rare though they are) when a faucet leaks or a toilet runs, and always shows up with a smile and willingness to resolve the maintenance issue. Linda and Angela - what can I say - they both continue to be a "value"-able part of my stay, and they too, offer service with a smile. Thank you guys.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are better because they have a view of grass and trees and they allow sunshi...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Austin (Round Rock), responded to this review, August 22, 2014
We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your review!

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Convenient and very clean! Value Place-Round Rock is very reasonable for the price. Will definitely be back. Super nice management! Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Had no issues at all. Plus the linens we're very soft!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Elsie the Manager makes the enviroment very safe. I had to stay here while my house was being built and I never felt unsafe. They keep it very clean. I would stay again. GREAT VALUE for an extended stay.

Room Tip: They have smoking and non-smoking floors. I am a non- smoker and did not have any issues.All the ro...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here for 1 week while contractors were doing work on my house. Not worth 400+ a week. Carpets were filty, found food in my refridgeraor, and a snobby desk clerk. Pay a few bucks more and stay at a nightly hotel if your only staying a week or 2.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

What can I say - I found myself in the last year living in Nashville, then returning to TX to Austin. I ended up staying 4 1/2 months and overall was a pleasant experience. I was in a smoking room but you could never tell. Surprisingly quiet for a hotel and overall very clean. Granted it does not have all the amenities of a regular hotel (pool, etc) but the price per night is always very reasonable. The manager was very personable and easy to deal with the. The only issue I ever had was when the air condition went out, which was fixed (on a Saturday no less) in just a couple of hours.

I would definitely stay with Value Place again if I find myself on the move...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Austin (Round Rock), responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to take the time to thank you for your feedback and do hope that if you need a hotel in the future....Value Place will be your choice. Thank you again.
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was most impressed with the manager, Elsie Williams, who was friendly, courteous, and helpful. The price was higher than some Value Place locations I have used, and the location was not great, but I was happy that everything worked well -- AC, internet, hot water, microwave, etc., all the essentials. You can pay more, and get a higher level of service, but this facility is very good for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

It's not the best but It's ok. You have to stay a week, they only rent by the week. That's 7 days, so by the time you include taxes, and full deposit It's over $440.00 per room. The AC did not work but they kept working on it. I don't smoke but I was desperate and took the room. Warning DO NOT TRY TO BOOK THIS ROOM FROM EXPEDIA. BIG MISTAKE.

• Stayed February 2013
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Austin (Round Rock), responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for your feedback for our Value Place Hotel. We use all comments as a training tool for our staff. Our goal is to make sure our guest is comfortable and happy with their stay. Thank you again for your feedback.

Been to Value Place Austin (Round Rock)? Share your experiences!